Posts by e-freak
-
-
looks a lot like warcraft 3 with "DX10 Px4.0 Normalmapped" (To use Hessis Signature Description) and a lot too much on the way. Doesn't do it for me but it looks ok.
-
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.thomashess.net/hessis_mess2.jpg]
Hessi you linked "mees3.jpg"

-
Quote from Pericolos0
That Picute is nice done but wtf lowres?
-
Saw it last year at GC at the Midway-Presentation - Ultra-Awesome Moves, Nice Graphics.
-
ah cheater on the wall
cheeta ftw -
Joined. The Steam Community is awesome
German Speaking Users may also join
[Blocked Image: http://www.hlportal.de/images/specials/toptop/steamcommunity.jpg]
-
what the heck do you need such a cam for?
-
-
I don't have that problem but for me my Workflow completely sucks. I can not set a brush without thinking of details, textures, different sizes etc... maybe some one gives "tough advices" on workflow as well?
-
-
allthough - someone at m-t.de mentioned they would have to use OpenGL 2 for the engine instead of OGL3 because the Xbox could not handle OGL3 (I'm not sure if this informations are correct)
-
Rage will be up on steam i assume and if I read the signs correctly, rage will, as Dark Messiah did, use Steam-Tech heavily (e.g. Multiplayer-Matching). Maybe I overinterpret the current come-together of id and valve but it would make sense imho.
Another point that came up during a recent IRC Debat is the question if such a game really needs realtime-softshadows for outdoor-enviroments. There's no dynamic lightsource (at least in the current videos not) - just the sun. A prerendered shadow onto the texture would not do any harm to the graphics and would make the HW-Performence much much better.
-
Why doesn't sony sell a ps2 emulator (maybe even hardware based as pc-plugin)? I like the PS2 very much but it is so annoying to have another box in the TV-Locker. They could sell it for 30$+ and I think it would sell better than the last series of ps2s.
-
-
You created that Alien-Level? May I call you Friedrich der Große from now on?
-
cool congrats

another one makes up for the mapcore.studios
-
Do you just go there for fun or do you show off stuff? If enough mapcorians are there we could make up a small buisness show

-
Just got my EA-Community Team Campingsite Details out and have professional ticket for wednesday. So i'll be there wednesday to friday.
If anyone else is there tell me
