1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. e-freak

Posts by e-freak

  • September's Mini Contest - Go Kart

    • e-freak
    • September 7, 2007 at 12:40 PM

    I've done the basic modelling (226 Tris so far) so I will now go and add details and then start Texturizing it.

    Here's a pic:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/img/gokartdzr.jpg]

    The wheels are still very blocky and I have just one grid for the flame that replaces the front wheels (see below the kart) yet.

    also I will try to model out some controller/steering wheel and add another flame to the back end of it.

    and please keep in mind that this is one of my very first models

    Update:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/img/gokart2sid.jpg]

    oh shit - i forgot the character goodbye my highdetail wheels :/

  • Ubisoft announces FarCry 2

    • e-freak
    • September 7, 2007 at 11:52 AM

    that is close to look better than crysis imho

  • How are you doing?

    • e-freak
    • September 7, 2007 at 11:28 AM

    -snip-

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • e-freak
    • September 7, 2007 at 11:10 AM

    looks unnatural to me. maybe you can give us some information what kind of church and where it is you wanted to recreate

  • Acony Games is hiring: Level Designer for FPS

    • e-freak
    • September 6, 2007 at 10:25 PM

    Yes Good Luck. And if so you can visit us german mapcorians on your travel from poland to the schwarzwald

  • How are you doing?

    • e-freak
    • September 6, 2007 at 5:10 PM

    -snip-

  • Acony Games is hiring: Level Designer for FPS

    • e-freak
    • September 6, 2007 at 4:49 PM

    Mino - time to move to germany? (I just read that the US failed to give you a Visa )

    Would love to work at Acony but I doubt I'm skilled enough with 3d Apps neither did I do much with UE yet.

    If someone from Acony is reading this:

    Bietet Acony auch Ausbildungsplätze bzw. Praktika an?

  • few questions [Source engine]

    • e-freak
    • September 4, 2007 at 10:11 PM

    Prop is basically the SMD File for the model, the physbox, a VMT and a VTF File for the Texture, a QC File and maybe some LODs but i don't think you need them to get started.

    if you can read a little german: http://mapping-tutorials.de/forum/showthread.php?t=5345

  • yet another contest

    • e-freak
    • September 4, 2007 at 8:32 PM

    I'll try to get my XSI "Skillls" so far that I can participate

  • How are you doing?

    • e-freak
    • September 3, 2007 at 7:20 PM

    mary her

  • Time to move on..

    • e-freak
    • September 3, 2007 at 5:54 PM

    Ich sag jetzt nicht "Viel Glück", da ich mal denke das dir das erstmal nichts bringt - eher Viel Erfolg, denn den kannst und wirst du (hoffentlich) haben - rock on

  • Hypocrits reign Germany

    • e-freak
    • September 2, 2007 at 7:46 PM

    If they uniform the weapon-laws, they could atleast uniform the child and youth protection laws as well and give us PEGI.

  • Hypocrits reign Germany

    • e-freak
    • September 2, 2007 at 3:04 PM

    and he's damn right. our history is one thing we shell not forget but learn from it - it should not be our f* word.

  • Hypocrits reign Germany

    • e-freak
    • September 2, 2007 at 1:47 PM

    I didn't want to discuss this in a large frame, hessi. I just wanted to point out something I felt disturbed about.

  • Hypocrits reign Germany

    • e-freak
    • September 1, 2007 at 2:34 PM

    -snip-

  • Videogame music

    • e-freak
    • September 1, 2007 at 2:13 PM

    The Sin Episodes Menu Music is pure awesome (they sell it at iTunes)

  • Movies - Level Design Inspiration

    • e-freak
    • September 1, 2007 at 2:10 PM

    Saw (and similars) for small, dangerous rooms.

    Saw

    [Blocked Image: http://www.wicked-vision.com/images_vgl/S/Saw_2EntertainmentVideo_Unrated_pic1.jpg]

    Hostel

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gentblogt.be/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/20060321_hostel.jpg]

    I dislike those movies as a whole but the architectures and styles can be very inspiring for games.

  • Movies - Level Design Inspiration

    • e-freak
    • September 1, 2007 at 10:34 AM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    The Island

    grr - was going to post that one.

    Lord of the Rings (Moria, Isengard etc.)

    Saving Private Ryan (For DoD-Mappers)

    300 (The "Intro" for "ancient" Architecture)

  • San Francisco, Seattle, Alaska...

    • e-freak
    • September 1, 2007 at 9:43 AM

    http://jonathanmonaghan.com/photo/alaska03.jpg what's in the water?

  • How are you doing?

    • e-freak
    • September 1, 2007 at 9:41 AM

    your car looks like a transformer

    My grandparents are going to take dinner today with us. My grandma has a bad senile dementia and at the moment the phase starts she can't recognize us. It's a bit frustrating and I have great respect to my grandfather who's managing to stay calm most of the time and getting things done. He's also learned to work with computers - started with the Atari and basically I think I've got my passion towards computers from him.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™