1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. e-freak

Posts by e-freak

  • The Spire (Gears of War MP)

    • e-freak
    • November 17, 2007 at 2:32 PM

    as much as I appriciate your work I think it lacks a little contrast here - The level is really top notch but I imagine running around and seeing everything in the same color lacks some point to orientate at.

  • why I hate physical media

    • e-freak
    • November 16, 2007 at 10:17 PM
    Quote from Cybbe

    What I don't like about steam, is being dependant on steam to be able to play your games. Even on the games that have non-steam counterparts. It's silly. And it often means you can't play it when the steam servers are down :/

    But that is what makes steam - you have a system which is providing at least some kind of security for digital copies of your hard work. And to be honest - the Offline Mode works very stable (at least in comparsion to earlier times of steam) and the steam gui doesn't take that much ram.

  • Need help with scaling a room! *headdesk*

    • e-freak
    • November 16, 2007 at 3:04 PM

    The door is much too small in comparsion to the bed.

  • Need help with scaling a room! *headdesk*

    • e-freak
    • November 15, 2007 at 10:25 PM

    Haven't read every post but I have not seen a hospital in ages which had the beds moved to the wall. normally they have the sides at least a meter away from the wall so you could at least help the patient in every situation from every side if needed.

  • Jeff Dunham - Legend

    • e-freak
    • November 15, 2007 at 6:12 PM

    That was the best youtube video in a long time

  • Crysis Reviews

    • e-freak
    • November 14, 2007 at 7:42 PM

    WHOCHA - I recommend you upload fotos asap! Of both of you, Hessi and Yourself. And give us Fotos of the yerli brothers and alf!

  • Crysis Reviews

    • e-freak
    • November 13, 2007 at 7:26 PM

    Mh if Metascore stays 93 I think someone at Eurogamer will bite his ass (Half-Life 2: 96)

    Apart from this: Well deserved all Crytekians (Frie, Alf, Narby, everyone else )

  • totally random texture thread

    • e-freak
    • November 13, 2007 at 5:12 PM

    The obvious lighting could be done via normal map (if this is an actual render forget what I've said)

  • Autumn T&L

    • e-freak
    • November 13, 2007 at 2:03 PM

    Everytime i come across one of your threads I'm about to write "Best pix ever" but as I like your old pictures as well I won't write it here as is but keep it with an emoticon:

    Favourites: 1 and 2 for focus and motive, 4 for the colors.

  • ZM_Desolo Released!

    • e-freak
    • November 13, 2007 at 1:56 PM

    afaik zm is zombie master and not zombie mod. Zombie Master allows a Player to control Zombies RTS like and let the rest try to escape.

  • Photography across Hong Kong & Australia (Updated 27/11)

    • e-freak
    • November 13, 2007 at 1:54 PM

    Cool cinema - Very Retro!

    Slightly OT but:

    As it is in heaven is a very nice movie but it is already 2 years old and they still show it at the cinemas?

  • [Request] Fotos of Firenze

    • e-freak
    • November 12, 2007 at 5:24 PM

    Hi,

    not sure if this is the right category but I hope someone can help.

    For a current "unrevealed" project I need Fotos of Firenze's roofs and Interiors as seen on this Google-Map:

    Firenze Cathedral and Houses

    I don't need Fotos of the Cathedral as I've taken enough myself but I've too less fotos of the roofs of the normal houses but need as many as I can find. So if you have travelled to italy and have pictures or have a good page for fotoreferences of such roofes (both - perspectival and textural pictures) I would be very thankful.

  • John Mischief

    • e-freak
    • November 12, 2007 at 3:46 PM

    the extra faces are kind of random but the main head is quiet cool and you should try to colorize it

  • ol_undersiege

    • e-freak
    • November 12, 2007 at 3:41 PM

    yes - that map really did some heavy development (why not show the underground)

  • mapCon: phase 2

    • e-freak
    • November 11, 2007 at 8:51 PM

    writing my a-levels during that periode. no chance for me

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • e-freak
    • November 11, 2007 at 11:46 AM

    Both - TF2 Map and Ep2 SP Mission look very decent! Keep up the good work guys.

  • First Frost

    • e-freak
    • November 9, 2007 at 7:44 PM
    Quote

    ":26lp3cur]Amazing man, I love you're fotos

  • HL2 sdk update tomorrow morning

    • e-freak
    • November 8, 2007 at 4:23 PM
    Quote from Erratic

    Yay, awesome news.It seems Mapcore is long overdue for a contest.

    'Best Portal Map', anybody?

    wait a few days and I'm gonna link you a contest

  • Microsoft, Direct X 10

    • e-freak
    • November 6, 2007 at 9:09 PM

    I wish we would live in the era there they finally started with fuckin OpenRT implentation into theyr gpus...

  • Promises in Crysis

    • e-freak
    • November 6, 2007 at 3:42 PM

    2 completely different shots `? Shot nr 1 has a high above sun with a less dense tree and is shot in action (motionblur) while shot n2 is shot with lower sun and in a dense bush - no direct lighting at all.

    And it seems they toned down the render-contrast.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™