1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Rokusho39

Posts by Rokusho39

  • ID Tech 5 & "Rage" presentation

    • Rokusho39
    • August 5, 2007 at 1:07 PM

    "We are perfoming maintenance"

    Curses...

  • I. Videogame

    • Rokusho39
    • June 13, 2007 at 8:11 PM

    Phew, yay for YouTube.

    I think I caught a little glimpse of the GMan on the preview.

  • Tutorial - Texture Creation From Reference

    • Rokusho39
    • June 4, 2007 at 3:21 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Ro…oncwall_1-1.jpg]

    Well, i decided to try and make it a little better. I didn't really want to go for an overly decayed look, but I still like it.

    Normal Map

    Specular Map

  • Tutorial - Texture Creation From Reference

    • Rokusho39
    • June 3, 2007 at 10:22 PM

    Thanks a lot for doing this, I've never tried to make textures before for Source, just need to get the normal map working.

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Rokusho39/concwall_1.jpg]

    Also, how do you get spec maps working in Source?

  • phys_temple

    • Rokusho39
    • May 29, 2007 at 1:43 PM

    Awesome map, I especially love activiating as many as I can at once!!!

    It's just great fun destroying everything.

  • dm_moil

    • Rokusho39
    • May 24, 2007 at 10:23 PM

    I really like it, except that there are som uncharacteristically DM dead-ends. For example, in this image:

    [Blocked Image: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/skullhozer/dm_moil_alpha002.jpg]

    I would expect someway to get from the top floor of the building taking up most of the screenshot to go to the roof on the far left of the screenshot. It would just make the gameplay that little better.

  • Morningstar props and textures

    • Rokusho39
    • May 20, 2007 at 2:44 PM

    Brilliant wrok, I could use a lot of this stuff.

  • Half-Life2:Awakening released

    • Rokusho39
    • May 17, 2007 at 7:53 PM

    Awesome, downloading it now.

    Reminds me to get off my arse and get on with my SP mod.

  • Competition: HL2DM 1024-unit Official Entries

    • Rokusho39
    • May 10, 2007 at 5:57 PM
    Quote from insta

    Nah, most likely not

    *Grabs purple feathered hat and pimpcane*

  • Competition: HL2DM 1024-unit Official Entries

    • Rokusho39
    • May 10, 2007 at 5:16 PM

    Any particular reason why all the poll has everything listed twice?

    Still, incredible map pack, I'll auume this will be pimped on virtually every mapping site about?

  • Competition: HL2DM 1024-unit Official Entries

    • Rokusho39
    • May 8, 2007 at 5:36 PM

    A pony!!!

    But I digress, how long until judging is finished?

  • Competition: HL2DM 1024-unit Official Entries

    • Rokusho39
    • April 30, 2007 at 11:27 AM

    yanked

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 25, 2007 at 2:16 PM

    I got 2-1 on Reno winning this

    Good lookin map, but those barrels together on the slope could get in the way. Still, love the feel of the map so far.

  • The toughest game levels/missions

    • Rokusho39
    • April 24, 2007 at 9:57 PM

    http://%7boption%7d

    I think i have found the hardest level ever

    Mario never had it so tough.

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 19, 2007 at 4:28 PM

    Well heres my submission, might as well post it and be done with it:

    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/23596

    Quite enjoyes this one, never made a Deathmatch style map before.

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Rokusho39/dm_northfacility0008.jpg]

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 18, 2007 at 6:44 PM

    Here's what could be a potentially stupid question, but what do we do with the maps when they are finished? Do we upload them to a FTP for judging or...?

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 14, 2007 at 6:32 PM

    I bileve the rules state that its the playable area that needs to be within the 1024x1024x1024 box, but details where the player cannot go dont need to be.

    Heres some more progress on mine, stumped for a name though:

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Rokusho39/1024map0002.jpg]

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 9, 2007 at 2:52 PM

    Alrighty then, heres what I've been cooking up, still quite a way to go. Not bad, concerning it's my first HL2:DM map.

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Rokusho39/1024map0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Rokusho39/1024map0000.jpg]

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 9, 2007 at 11:02 AM

    So is there gonna be an official WIP thread for the competitions, or are we all just gonna use this thread to post WIP's?

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Rokusho39
    • April 4, 2007 at 8:50 PM

    Yeah, I would definetly jump into this, just gotta finish the other half a dozen maps I have on the go.

    Meh, just have half a dozen +1 maps on the go

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™