1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Squirrelly

Posts by Squirrelly

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • August 19, 2006 at 4:22 AM

    Removed it...

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • August 19, 2006 at 3:54 AM

    Hot IR, very hot.

  • Why do you do this?

    • Squirrelly
    • August 18, 2006 at 7:47 PM

    On a serious note, I just like to develop a world that I can help immerse a player into. I really don't have an advanced theology why I do it, I just do it.

  • Why do you do this?

    • Squirrelly
    • August 18, 2006 at 7:55 AM

    Because I like to build things! <3 Legos

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • August 18, 2006 at 5:40 AM

    Not too sure about it honestly. It looks... different

  • [o*] Last cat pciture I promise...

    • Squirrelly
    • August 17, 2006 at 11:07 PM

    Rawr!

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • Squirrelly
    • August 17, 2006 at 8:59 PM

    I never use filters Sindwiller (with the exception of Sharpen). I was just stating these textures appear as if they have hardly ANY work done to them and he just slapped offset on them to make them tile.

  • The random model thread!

    • Squirrelly
    • August 17, 2006 at 7:37 PM

    The scratches look oddly placed, and contrast needs to be brought up just a tad bit. Nice work otherwise!

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • Squirrelly
    • August 17, 2006 at 7:35 PM

    Most of the textures look horrible IMHO. Too heavily photo-sourced, and that's something I personally don't like.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • August 17, 2006 at 7:26 PM

    Teddy pointed it out perfectly. Also, the contrast is a bit too high. I'd recommend toning that down a bit too.

  • PS3 vs Wii? (Apple style)

    • Squirrelly
    • August 17, 2006 at 7:25 PM

    Keep Sindwiller out.

  • hammer to max?!?

    • Squirrelly
    • August 16, 2006 at 11:17 PM

    We know.

  • hdn_resident | 100% custom | still wip

    • Squirrelly
    • August 16, 2006 at 8:58 PM

    What the hell are you talking about hessi? It's beautiful! Great job!

  • FREE models and textures inside (jungle setting)

    • Squirrelly
    • August 16, 2006 at 8:55 PM

    60mb D:

    <3 hessi

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Squirrelly
    • August 16, 2006 at 5:46 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    never played it =/

    Pure blasphemy! You officially fail.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • August 16, 2006 at 4:50 PM

    Provide higher resolution and I'll do it.

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • Squirrelly
    • August 15, 2006 at 6:30 PM

    If you haven't seen Taegukgi - Brotherhood of War, DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

  • Half-Life 2: Custom Water

    • Squirrelly
    • August 15, 2006 at 6:19 PM

    *Sigh* I give up...

  • inspired by hl2?

    • Squirrelly
    • August 15, 2006 at 2:37 AM

    Weird plot, but looks cool.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Squirrelly
    • August 15, 2006 at 1:09 AM

    zomgz nice hair!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™