1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Squirrelly

Posts by Squirrelly

  • Dm_Council_v2

    • Squirrelly
    • June 28, 2006 at 5:27 PM

    Too boxy and plain. It needs better lighting. Sorry, but I just don't like it.

  • Face Behind Teh PC

    • Squirrelly
    • June 28, 2006 at 5:25 PM

    So, let's do eet! Post your pictar! I'm the ugly one of the left...

    [Blocked Image: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9166/pictar0lp.jpg]

  • My first model!

    • Squirrelly
    • June 27, 2006 at 11:28 AM

    Could we maybe see a render of the model? Just a suggestion... :wink:

  • Lookie what I found...

    • Squirrelly
    • June 27, 2006 at 1:46 AM

    About a week ago I found my father's old Canon AE-1 SLR. He bought it about 25 years ago, but it looks to be in very good shape. Although it isn’t' digital, I think it may be a good camera to step my foot into the photography world. Any suggestions on where to start? Here is a picture of it...

    [Blocked Image: http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1699/camera2iv.jpg]

    I'm going to Brazil in 4 days, so I'll be sure to take some pictures!

  • My Portfolio that got me a job

    • Squirrelly
    • June 24, 2006 at 10:23 AM

    orgasm

  • modders are terrorists, lol

    • Squirrelly
    • June 24, 2006 at 8:49 AM

    Yet the American government can create a game killing it's opposers, and not be considered the same thing? Fucking hypocritical bastards...

  • Insurgency Media Update

    • Squirrelly
    • June 23, 2006 at 11:08 PM

    <3

  • Dreaded Fist tries photography! 800x600 pics inside!!

    • Squirrelly
    • June 23, 2006 at 5:34 AM

    What camera do you have?

  • Crysis - Crytek's new game

    • Squirrelly
    • June 22, 2006 at 9:29 AM

    Thanks for pointing out the 2nd site, Frie. By the way, who is your matte painter? Also, how many people work at Crytek?

  • Prey Demo

    • Squirrelly
    • June 22, 2006 at 9:28 AM

    Fucking amazing. I normally hate space-oriented shit, but this was simply amazing. 'Nuff said...

  • Prey Demo

    • Squirrelly
    • June 22, 2006 at 7:10 AM

    http://www.fileplanet.com/164821/160000 ... /Prey-Demo

    GOGOGO!

  • Intro Final (NSFW) [image heavy]

    • Squirrelly
    • June 20, 2006 at 8:45 AM

    emo?

  • Yet another reason why NOT to use Mayang

    • Squirrelly
    • June 20, 2006 at 5:30 AM

    I guess your right.

  • Yet another reason why NOT to use Mayang

    • Squirrelly
    • June 20, 2006 at 5:14 AM

    Yeah, but c'mon. I'm not even a profesional and I don't use Mayang because it is whored so much. It is simply stupid for these companies not to take pictures of there own references, let alone use a whored source.

  • Yet another reason why NOT to use Mayang

    • Squirrelly
    • June 20, 2006 at 2:44 AM

    Then why the fuck are all of you replying if you don't care? God damnit...

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • June 20, 2006 at 2:19 AM

    The door is the reference. I honestly thought it looked good, so I kept it. By the way, I posted it as I made it in 30 minutes. Speed texturing, if you will. Wanted to see what you guys thought (didn't origanlly post it took 30 minutes so it wouldn't hinder opinions). Anyway, thanks guys.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Squirrelly
    • June 19, 2006 at 10:39 AM

    Please comment... Ignore the "1337" text.

    [Blocked Image: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4783/screencapwalltest5dh.jpg]

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Squirrelly
    • June 19, 2006 at 1:29 AM

    A nude guy?

  • Yet another reason why NOT to use Mayang

    • Squirrelly
    • June 19, 2006 at 12:08 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    so?its not like players care about this stuff

    I play games... and I do... so HA! <3

  • Yet another reason why NOT to use Mayang

    • Squirrelly
    • June 18, 2006 at 11:46 PM

    http://www.mayang.com/textures/perl/pre ... 290065.JPG

    In use in Quake Wars (by the barrels)...

    [Blocked Image: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/Iced_Eagle/enemy-territory-quake-wars-20060616.jpg]

    In Counter-Strike: Source (as well as Half-Life 2, etc)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turtlerockstudios.com/de_nuke/de_nuke0030.jpg]

    And in numerous modifications.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.generalvivi.lawgiver.us/images/images_for_maps/nmrih_pogo/retail_garage0018.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™