1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Seldoon182

Posts by Seldoon182

  • Euro Cup 2008

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2008 at 8:22 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    disappointing 0-0 between france and romania.

    I hope we're going to do better next time !

  • Crysis Warhead teaser site launched!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2008 at 1:35 PM
    Quote from skdr

    What the hell is going on at Crytek?First they announce that they're not developing exclusively to PC anymore due piracy and then drops Crysis patch support.

    And now they're working on a PC EXCLUSIVE Crysis "expansion"...

    I don't understand.

    Read this.

  • First Duke Nukem Forever footage!!!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2008 at 9:34 AM

    btw the way the head up display looks original ! ^^

  • Euro Cup 2008

    • Seldoon182
    • June 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    1) We'll win

    GOALLLLL !!!

  • Euro Cup 2008

    • Seldoon182
    • June 7, 2008 at 6:07 PM

    Good luck with your team [HP] against Turkey !

    To me can't wait France - Italy !

  • Fallout 3

    • Seldoon182
    • June 7, 2008 at 6:02 PM
    Quote

    ":2cb4kyrk]I'm still thinking whether I should pick up the PS3 or PC version.

    Yeah I'm asking me the same question... I'll wait the gameplay footage before to get a choice !

  • First Duke Nukem Forever footage!!!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 6, 2008 at 10:54 AM
    Quote from dux

    Looked like Prey if you ask me.

    Indeed ! Shorter video here

    Images

    • di_bv_t_20017.webp
      • 83.24 kB
      • 1,280 × 1,024
    • di_bv_t_20016.webp
      • 55.56 kB
      • 1,280 × 1,024
    • di_bv_t_20015.webp
      • 35 kB
      • 1,280 × 1,024
  • Crysis Warhead teaser site launched!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 5, 2008 at 2:41 PM

    Ea and Crytek announce Crysis Warhead (Pc only).

  • Crysis Warhead teaser site launched!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 5, 2008 at 1:58 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Source?

    French store Fnac.

  • Crysis Warhead teaser site launched!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 5, 2008 at 1:56 PM

    U're going to unlist as Psycho thought !

    This addon might contains:

    - New Sp campagne

    - The Mp patch 1.3

  • [VALVe Hammer Editor] Subdivide Arch

    • Seldoon182
    • June 3, 2008 at 9:49 AM

    Its okay guys I'm done for a while...

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/0/3/4/2555c0311efb9e2b7693e642a8388.jpg]

  • Fallout 3

    • Seldoon182
    • June 2, 2008 at 10:21 PM
    Quote from dux

    They should have used the crysis engine.

    +1

  • HL2 Model Boundary Box

    • Seldoon182
    • May 31, 2008 at 4:30 PM

    I don't have enought experience at Source compiling models but I don't mind that it's adviced to use decompiled .qc ! Try make your own and to understand how it's work. Moreover check how many physbox you made with your "red_bomb_cart_phys.smd" and try to reduce its at 20. Good luck !

  • Fallout 3 Concept used in al-Qaeda video

    • Seldoon182
    • May 31, 2008 at 4:18 PM

    There are some talented artists at Al-Qaeda studios thought !

  • Idiot steals my work - What to do?

    • Seldoon182
    • May 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM

    It's a shame and If you want to start a legal action, I'm okay to be the first donator !

  • Indiana Jones 4 (Spoilers inside)

    • Seldoon182
    • May 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM

    Use the Spoiler tag D3ads plz !

  • Far Cry 2

    • Seldoon182
    • May 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM

    Well Farcry2 doesn't seems to fit with Farcry...

    Btw the engine looks damn cool but the devs need more time to enhance the empty gameplay thought !

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Seldoon182
    • May 26, 2008 at 9:53 PM
    Quote from DvS

    If I ever get the brushcount down I'll be using occluders and hints as well as I can, but it's not like the map would slow to a crawl for anyone without such optimizations.

    I've found a tutorial a while ago which explain you how to convert a brush to a model using XSI but I can't find it...

  • [VALVe Hammer Editor] Subdivide Arch

    • Seldoon182
    • May 26, 2008 at 9:30 PM

    You're using snap to grid... check process... OK.

    Large grid size... check process... OK.

    All the vertices match up in the side view... Check process... OK.

    To kill the joke everything should work fine... Maybe my 360° arch (a step I had added) doesn't work...

  • [VALVe Hammer Editor] Subdivide Arch

    • Seldoon182
    • May 26, 2008 at 9:05 PM
    Quote from DvS

    I think you're selecting too many faces in the second subdivide step.

    Yeah that's what I was think right at the begining but I tried to select different faces and no result to me !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™