1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Seldoon182

Posts by Seldoon182

  • The random model thread!

    • Seldoon182
    • July 27, 2008 at 9:12 AM

    u hot hessi!

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Seldoon182
    • July 26, 2008 at 9:31 AM

    Ur sketchbook is looking better and better! Btw what r ur brushes settings?

  • ***2nd MAPPINGCONTEST POLL [UPDATED 25-7-08]***

    • Seldoon182
    • July 25, 2008 at 8:34 PM

    So no themed maps... next :arrow: Rules

  • ***2nd MAPPINGCONTEST POLL [UPDATED 25-7-08]***

    • Seldoon182
    • July 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    The theme might depend to the modification thought... We can't make medieval themed map in a space-opera mod...

    I'd suggest to choice with one from the Free mods list:

    SP

    Eclipse

    MINERVA

    MP

    Age of Chivalry

    D.I.P.R.I.P.

    Dystopia

    Empires

    Eternal Silence

    Fistful of Frags

    Fortress Forever

    GoldenEye: Source

    Half-Life 2: Wars

    Hidden: Source

    Iron Grip: The Oppression

    Insurgency

    Perfect Dark: Source

    Pirates, Vikings and Knights II

    Resistance & Liberation

    StargateTC II

    SourceForts

    Zombie Master

    Zombie Panic! Source

    Display More

    [EDIT]: Pool updated!

  • ***2nd MAPPINGCONTEST POLL [UPDATED 25-7-08]***

    • Seldoon182
    • July 25, 2008 at 1:33 PM
    Quote from n8braker

    1. will we have a theme? if yes, wich theme?

    The theme might depend to the modification thought... We can't make medieval themed map in a space-opera mod...

    I'd suggest to choice with one from the Free mods list:

    SP

    Eclipse

    MINERVA

    MP

    Age of Chivalry

    D.I.P.R.I.P.

    Dystopia

    Empires

    Eternal Silence

    Fistful of Frags

    Fortress Forever

    GoldenEye: Source

    Half-Life 2: Wars

    Hidden: Source

    Iron Grip: The Oppression

    Insurgency

    Perfect Dark: Source

    Pirates, Vikings and Knights II

    Resistance & Liberation

    StargateTC II

    SourceForts

    Zombie Master

    Zombie Panic! Source

  • GTA IV PC!!!

    • Seldoon182
    • July 25, 2008 at 1:24 PM

    SOON!!

    [Blocked Image: http://uppix.net/2/f/e/395dbae407f59841a9baedaa29747.jpg]

  • US WoW Players

    • Seldoon182
    • July 25, 2008 at 1:21 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    I'd cut out my left nut for a EU beta key.

    I'd cut both for EU key!

    I can't wait...

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/1/6/f/cb258f87443f38611b773d3825ec3.jpg]

  • Post bands you like but nobody else knows!

    • Seldoon182
    • July 24, 2008 at 1:08 AM

    Oomph!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Seldoon182
    • July 23, 2008 at 11:54 PM
    Quote from Hourences

    Ik ben belg en van de kanten van turnhout.

    Ah!? Donc tu parle un peu Français?

  • Aliens: Colonial Marines news

    • Seldoon182
    • July 23, 2008 at 10:48 PM

    So what's next? a TV show?

  • US WoW Players

    • Seldoon182
    • July 22, 2008 at 11:46 PM

    Compatible UE?

  • ***2nd MAPPINGCONTEST POLL [UPDATED 25-7-08]***

    • Seldoon182
    • July 22, 2008 at 8:32 PM

    Make your choice:

    List of the Source game:

    Half-life2

    Half-life2: DM

    Counter-Strike: Source

    Here a list of released Half-life 2 Modification:

    SP

    Eclipse

    MINERVA

    MP

    Age of Chivalry

    D.I.P.R.I.P.

    Dystopia

    Empires

    Eternal Silence

    Fistful of Frags

    Fortress Forever

    GoldenEye: Source

    Half-Life 2: Wars

    Hidden: Source

    Iron Grip: The Oppression

    Insurgency

    Perfect Dark: Source

    Pirates, Vikings and Knights II

    Resistance & Liberation

    StargateTC II

    SourceForts

    Zombie Master

    Zombie Panic! Source

  • New 3G iPhone

    • Seldoon182
    • July 22, 2008 at 7:56 AM

    I still have my iPhone V1, it's time to Jailbreak the 2.0 Firmware!

    TO TURN OFF THE FUCKING AUTO CORRECTION OPTION USING SSH!!!!!!

  • [TF2] pl_quarry

    • Seldoon182
    • July 22, 2008 at 7:13 AM

    Don't tell me that's why Bms will not be available to download this year...

  • Good luck Arttu :D

    • Seldoon182
    • July 22, 2008 at 3:11 AM

    I've lost a valve in Bellevue (which mean "great view" in French)... Could you bring it back to me Arttu?

  • US WoW Players

    • Seldoon182
    • July 22, 2008 at 1:23 AM
    Quote from wacko

    it was more of giving away some of the extra beta keys i have for Lich king

    It was exactly my thought, but I wasn't sure of that ! If you own EU (Fr) beta keys, I might be interested!

  • US WoW Players

    • Seldoon182
    • July 21, 2008 at 11:13 PM
    Quote from wacko

    Do we have anyone who is playing wow in the US... and when I say playing I mean is actively playing it and has a level 68 or higher character ?

    Why do you need someone playing WoW on a Us server? You must have thousand of WoW player @t work, right?

  • Club for people who have seen The Dark Knight

    • Seldoon182
    • July 21, 2008 at 3:14 PM
    Quote from jaboo224
    Quote

    Jim Carrey is back?

  • Good luck Arttu :D

    • Seldoon182
    • July 21, 2008 at 3:07 PM

    Adam Foster, and now Arttu Mäki ?

    - Guys VALVe is recruting!

  • Club for people who have seen The Dark Knight

    • Seldoon182
    • July 20, 2008 at 8:40 PM

    Legendary Pictures rocks! I'll join the club soon!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™