1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Seldoon182

Posts by Seldoon182

  • Video game with dildo ?

    • Seldoon182
    • January 25, 2017 at 10:48 PM

    Wuuuuut? Penetrating this thread and never heard about D3 the only human on earth faithful to the GoldSrc engine?

  • Video game with dildo ?

    • Seldoon182
    • January 24, 2017 at 9:48 PM

    Oh thank you guys!! Fucking hard to find the only keywords I had was :

    #penetration #dildo #dildos fucking themselves #video game #indie video game

  • Video game with dildo ?

    • Seldoon182
    • January 24, 2017 at 9:15 PM

    Hi guys,

    I'm looking for an indie video game with dildos fucking themself. I can't remember me the game title and all I've found on Google is YouPr0n videos. Is someone here played that game?

  • What music have you listened to recently?

    • Seldoon182
    • January 6, 2017 at 5:04 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Blade Runner 2049

    • Seldoon182
    • January 5, 2017 at 2:01 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • GTA V

    • Seldoon182
    • January 4, 2017 at 8:23 AM

    GTA V is the best simulator ever built by mankind.

  • What music have you listened to recently?

    • Seldoon182
    • January 2, 2017 at 3:22 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Star Wars

    • Seldoon182
    • December 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM

    I used to pay 25€ and go 10 km away from home for shitty 3D. I saw Rogue One in my own town's theater for 5€ without fucking 3D and popcorn gluttons. \m/ \m/

  • Star Wars

    • Seldoon182
    • December 18, 2016 at 12:27 AM

    I wasn't hyped at all. Watched all the trailers with a /meh. But I liked it. Fan service done right at 110% imo. Would bang!

  • Spider-Man: Homecoming

    • Seldoon182
    • December 9, 2016 at 5:42 AM

    I liked the nike mag air style when he suit out.

    I'm in too!

  • What music have you listened to recently?

    • Seldoon182
    • December 7, 2016 at 9:13 AM
  • POTUS 2016

    • Seldoon182
    • November 11, 2016 at 5:01 PM

    People mix politic and professionalization of politic. Here's an example of professionalization of politic :

    [Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKtvFXI0rqQvLTG/giphy.gif]

    Politics isn't about to put a ballot every 5 years. Politic is "I'm the only one to know what I want".

  • Red Alert 2 VR

    • Seldoon182
    • November 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM

    Every morning I wake up and think what a time to be alive and then the next morning I wake up and I can't stop being amazed!

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Sonic Mania

    • Seldoon182
    • October 27, 2016 at 6:41 PM

    This is the best video game I've seen so far for years!

  • Nintendo Switch

    • Seldoon182
    • October 25, 2016 at 6:38 PM

    This look 0 to me. I'm too old for this shit.

  • Power Rangers Reboot 2017

    • Seldoon182
    • October 9, 2016 at 6:28 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    also known as Chronicle 2 with suits.

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Seldoon182
    • September 22, 2016 at 3:43 PM

    @AtsEst the concept is awesome! Plz dig it!

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Seldoon182
    • September 15, 2016 at 10:59 PM

    The sound design remind me Wow.

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Seldoon182
    • September 14, 2016 at 11:38 AM
    Quote from TheOnlyDoubleF

    On 03/09/2016 at 5:30 PM, TheOnlyDoubleF said: Here's a video of the prototype we made during our final year at Supinfogame France.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Wouah this is so fucking awesome! Would bang.. and buy! Is WoW inspired you?

  • Megascans

    • Seldoon182
    • September 13, 2016 at 4:40 AM

    Real question is : can you pay with bitcoins?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™