1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Seldoon182

Posts by Seldoon182

  • Buying a new rig !

    • Seldoon182
    • June 11, 2014 at 9:22 PM

    Lego's party time !

  • Doom (4)

    • Seldoon182
    • June 10, 2014 at 8:43 PM

    Appointment noted!


    Fuuuuuuuuuu can't wait !

  • Star Wars: Battlefront (3)

    • Seldoon182
    • June 10, 2014 at 2:17 PM

    Better quality here


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Far Cry 4

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2014 at 11:32 PM

    Oh my gosh this look awful as hell.


    The model looks sloppy with no facial expression.


    This is like there's tones of action but no vibrancy to me.


    Sorry for the dev...

  • E3 2014

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    Quote from PogoP

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    I dig that tribute to alpha centauri!

  • FIFA World Cup 2014

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2014 at 9:57 AM

    Group A: Brazil and Mexico (they have great team of young players)

    Group B: Spain and Netherlands

    Group C: Greece and Ivory Coast

    Group D: Uruguay and Italy

    Group E: France and Ecuador

    Group F: Argentina and Nigeria

    Group G: Germany and Portugal

    Group H: Algeria and Belgium

  • E3 2014

    • Seldoon182
    • June 9, 2014 at 9:34 AM

    I like the way Faith looks more like a crossfit girl !

  • What I'm Working On

    • Seldoon182
    • June 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM

    MAN !!


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/1QKFZZG.jpg]


    DAT BUILDING !

  • Happy Birthday Thrik!

    • Seldoon182
    • June 5, 2014 at 8:43 AM

    Happy Brithday ! (Damn I'm late)

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Seldoon182
    • May 31, 2014 at 10:04 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Ylifen2.png]


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Magnificent short movies

    • Seldoon182
    • May 31, 2014 at 1:26 PM
  • Buying a new rig !

    • Seldoon182
    • May 28, 2014 at 5:33 PM

    I suggest you FranceOS the best Operating system for 3D stuff and such.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Watch Dogs

    • Seldoon182
    • May 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_A6Z3gkXlk

  • Christopher Nolan‘s Interstellar

    • Seldoon182
    • May 26, 2014 at 9:26 PM

    Didn't liked inception in theatre either but I think I rediscovered the movie for the best in BR. Also watched TDKR recently and yeah I feel they have botched some part of the film.


    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://roblemon.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/marion.gif]


    Unfortunaly for Nolan the solution isn't on space with wormholes but on earth.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomophagy


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    (I'll skip this solution from my mind just to stare at staaaaars)

  • Eminence: Xander's Tales TCG / MMORPG

    • Seldoon182
    • May 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM

    da vector!


    I think I saw this work featured in abduzeedo...

  • The random model thread!

    • Seldoon182
    • May 25, 2014 at 11:06 PM
    Quote from knj

    do I should know that my post box is to spec/glossy ?


    Nope that's perfect man! I meant your stuff looks like a picture that's amazing how you improved your skill. I remind me your first attempt that was already looking awesome. You a very skilled artist. Keep it up

  • The random model thread!

    • Seldoon182
    • May 25, 2014 at 7:44 PM

    Hey guyz smwall preview of my lasted 3D render.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/mV9fHoY.jpg]


    Should I tone down the specular ?

  • The random model thread!

    • Seldoon182
    • May 25, 2014 at 6:15 PM
    Quote from knj

    [Blocked Image: http://www.knj-art.com/!tmp_img/01.jpg]

    Small preview guys, in few days I will show you rest of this


    I wonder to know with what camera you took this picture?

  • Evolve (Turtle Rock Studio's new baby)

    • Seldoon182
    • May 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Superman VS Batman

    • Seldoon182
    • May 22, 2014 at 6:40 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ50D03954.jpg]


    This title announcement made sad batman more sad...


    [Blocked Image: http://www.journaldugeek.com/files/2014/05/Sad-Batman-a-la-piscine_max1024x768.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™