1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. nooba

Posts by nooba

  • totally random texture thread

    • nooba
    • January 17, 2006 at 4:41 AM

    Looks very nice evillair

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • December 14, 2005 at 11:25 AM

    Looks nice

  • totally random texture thread

    • nooba
    • November 30, 2005 at 9:57 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/tex2afull.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/tex2bfull.jpg]

  • some stoof

    • nooba
    • October 26, 2005 at 12:09 PM

    Thanks guys

  • some stoof

    • nooba
    • October 25, 2005 at 2:02 PM

    Hey guys,

    I'm new around here, but I've been browsing for a while. So I thought I'd

    register. :)

    Anyway, I recently made some models & textures, and thought I'd post em up for all you lot to look at :)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/tex.jpg]

    Just a standard wall texture. The bottom part of this texture doesn't really look attached, any ideas?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/tex_roof.jpg]

    A variation of the previous texture

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/texingame.jpg]

    The textures ingame

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/arch.jpg]

    An arch model

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/archflat.jpg]

    The skin for the arch model. Please excuse the crudeness. I'm not very good at uving

    [Blocked Image: http://www.burford.id.au/simon/random/archingame.jpg]

    The arch ingame

    Hope you like.

    C&C welcome

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™