1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dissonance

Posts by dissonance

  • Half-Life 2: DAWN

    • dissonance
    • April 12, 2006 at 8:26 AM

    I duno about most of it, but I'll be damned if that ain't the awesomest melee weapon ev0r.

  • So I met Ferret and Holeman...

    • dissonance
    • April 12, 2006 at 8:25 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    this is totally myspace material

    I lol'd at that.

  • Vietnam Soldier [WiP]

    • dissonance
    • April 12, 2006 at 8:21 AM

    Nah, I think the boots look fine.

    The weightmap for that area will be interesing, though.

  • totally random texture thread

    • dissonance
    • April 9, 2006 at 8:53 AM
    Quote from generalvivi

    Skjalg :looking good so far , but i suggest takeing out that dock and maybe adding a custom one so people dont feel the hl2 .. you know what i mean?

    I think it's just a placeholder.

  • What Games are you playing?

    • dissonance
    • April 9, 2006 at 6:14 AM
    Quote from st0lve

    INTERSTATE '76!!!1Best game EVR.

    To bad I only have the demo

    wtf d00d no WAIIII!!!such fond memories of that game and its lack of mouths

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • dissonance
    • April 7, 2006 at 7:25 PM
    Quote from curman

    Y'know with the potentional deletion of EOT, posts like this probably only support it. That's very much so EOT :\

    FUCK.I thought i was still in EOT... I have like 25 tabs open.

  • [REQUEST] Car models

    • dissonance
    • April 7, 2006 at 7:20 PM

    :/

  • Mom published by time

    • dissonance
    • April 7, 2006 at 7:16 PM

    reminds me of

    http://%7boption%7d

    lol.

  • Sony slips PS3 Price

    • dissonance
    • April 6, 2006 at 7:21 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    I'll stick to good ole PC gaming like I always have

  • de_corse *final*

    • dissonance
    • April 6, 2006 at 4:12 AM
    Quote from generalvivi

    HESSI NEEDS SPOTLIGHT STATUS NOW!!!!

    QFT

  • SiN: Episodes

    • dissonance
    • April 6, 2006 at 4:11 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Too bad they use too much HL2 content

    Yeah, It looked more like a mod than a game.

  • SiN: Episodes

    • dissonance
    • April 6, 2006 at 1:49 AM

    If we get some in to the Comp USA where I work, I'll think about picking it up. Otherwise, I'm not going to go out of my way to get it.

    P.S.: I get Aftermath/Episode 1 for $14(US).

  • Few photos

    • dissonance
    • April 5, 2006 at 10:09 PM

    Man, what is that?

    Reminds me of the X-Files movie, kinda.

  • de_corse *final*

    • dissonance
    • April 5, 2006 at 10:06 PM

    If anyone wants, I'll host a torrent.

  • Favourite musical pieces from games

    • dissonance
    • April 5, 2006 at 7:51 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    I bought the game? If you extract the sound using RASMAKER you can grab the music files as well

    oh, fucking awesome.heh, i bought the game for a penny. legally. in a store.

  • de_ungarn

    • dissonance
    • April 4, 2006 at 8:38 AM

    jesus, that's hl1? in-fucking-credible.

  • Favourite musical pieces from games

    • dissonance
    • April 4, 2006 at 8:35 AM
    Quote from Thrik

    Music pieces. Not soundtracks — pieces. ;D

    okay, the turanic raider's battle music.

  • Favourite musical pieces from games

    • dissonance
    • April 4, 2006 at 5:15 AM

    homeworld soundtrack FTW!

  • Failed Aprils fool

    • dissonance
    • April 3, 2006 at 6:54 PM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    Americans are scared of everything, including themselves.

    QFT

  • Girl suspended from U.S. school over red highlights in hair

    • dissonance
    • April 3, 2006 at 6:49 PM
    Quote from MrH2o

    I dont care, shes hot anyway!

    serious.not that it's the most inappropriate erection i've ever had.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™