1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dissonance

Posts by dissonance

  • go-kart model

    • dissonance
    • November 19, 2007 at 10:02 PM
    Quote from zaphod

    It's directx and opengl.

    YESSSSS!

  • go-kart model

    • dissonance
    • November 19, 2007 at 8:22 PM
    Quote from Sindwiller

    Will it run on Linux?

    Hmm... yeah, is it opengl?

  • The Spire (Gears of War MP)

    • dissonance
    • November 19, 2007 at 8:17 PM

    Goddamn, this looks epic.

  • go-kart model

    • dissonance
    • November 19, 2007 at 7:08 PM
    Quote from aevirex

    Rim lighting looks to strong imo...

    I have to agree... can you change it to a yellow-er hue to make it look... hotter? Desert-er?

  • Half-Life: Paranoia

    • dissonance
    • November 19, 2007 at 5:19 PM

    kt is a high-roller

  • Dr. house

    • dissonance
    • November 19, 2007 at 2:48 AM

    THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

  • Harro, I've come a looooooooong way.

    • dissonance
    • November 18, 2007 at 8:55 PM

    That protest or under the barricade... wow.

    I liked the goalie, too, but that's 'cause I'm a sucker for hockey.

    Simply amazing, sir, simply amazing. I wish I had your skillz.

  • Need help with scaling a room! *headdesk*

    • dissonance
    • November 18, 2007 at 8:49 PM
    Quote from Quakis

    ^ The best advice I could give you is to shut up and not comment on people's choice of engine. Don't like the engine? Stay away from the reply button.

    Nobody can diss the Quake engine when Quakis is around.Personally, I like that you folks work on old engines, it blows my fucking mind to see some of the things you can eek out of old technology... simply amazing.

  • not a cough in a carload

    • dissonance
    • November 18, 2007 at 8:47 PM

    LESS NEXUS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

    WE ARE REASONABLE PEOPLE

    WE DO NOT RAP

  • not a cough in a carload

    • dissonance
    • November 16, 2007 at 5:41 PM

    Actually, luckies are less irritating.

    =/

    No, I'm serious.

  • Need help with scaling a room! *headdesk*

    • dissonance
    • November 16, 2007 at 5:38 PM
    Quote from clayman

    in hammer, 48 grid units = 1m if i remember corectlly

    1u=1in

  • Half-Life: Paranoia

    • dissonance
    • November 15, 2007 at 11:35 PM

    I see the 10+ year old quake engine's come a long way.

  • totally random texture thread

    • dissonance
    • November 15, 2007 at 9:05 PM

    Damn, clayman, that looks really nice.

  • Need help with scaling a room! *headdesk*

    • dissonance
    • November 15, 2007 at 9:03 PM

    128u is one floor tall, but for this room, i'd suggest 192u between floor and ceiling.

  • My drawings

    • dissonance
    • November 15, 2007 at 9:01 PM

    O_O

    I like the first one better, but still, daaamn.

  • Jeff Dunham - Legend

    • dissonance
    • November 15, 2007 at 6:09 AM

    Sah-na-tah-ann-ah.

  • Crayon Physics Deluxe

    • dissonance
    • November 14, 2007 at 4:54 PM

    Oh shit, I want to play this.

    On my DS.

  • The Spire (Gears of War MP)

    • dissonance
    • November 14, 2007 at 4:24 AM

    Oh my hell, I'm really reconsidering not picking up GoW.

    ...but will I be able to run it on linux?

  • Creating decent rock textures - Help please

    • dissonance
    • November 12, 2007 at 7:34 PM

    http://cgtextures.com/content.php?action=tut_normalmap

  • ModDB v4

    • dissonance
    • November 12, 2007 at 7:34 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Way to fuckup the site, comments for mods have vanished

    Ain't progress wonderful?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™