1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Quake Wars Beta Released!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2007 at 11:47 PM

    I filled in my systemspecs to slappy and now I can't download.

    A well.. I guess I should be learing my examns anyway.

  • Can someone translate what is said in this video ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2007 at 11:45 PM

    Saw the trainclip awhile ago. Best commercial I've seen in a long time.

  • Goodbye Canada, Hello Spain!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 20, 2007 at 6:17 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    score!

    [Blocked Image: http://nl.borkum.de/img/2006/03/4/226.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 20, 2007 at 1:07 PM
    Quote from Psycho

    Change "personal opinions" to "flames".

    Lol, yeah!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 18, 2007 at 11:38 PM

    I agree to Defrag. Also, I like the pipearchitecture. It's characteristic for JeanPaul, but not directly in a negative way. I really don't see any point in being an ass about it.

    Also, Sketch, use smaller lightmaps! Map looks good though! Really like how you take the time to work on your maps and stick with it.

  • The great beer vote!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 18, 2007 at 3:42 PM

    Ok, that's the most nerdy beer I've seen.

  • The great beer vote!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 18, 2007 at 6:44 AM

    Heineken, fresh from the bar. After that, I guess Jupiler. I miss the Belgian beers, but then again it's hard to make a choice between 650+ beers!

  • Teen Scares Off Burglar With Samurai Sword

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 9:14 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://warehouse.carlh.com/article_141/lolmetal_04_immortal.jpg]

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 9:14 PM

    She's a doll! Really, she's very sweet and nice to have around. Glad to have met her.

  • Now playing

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 11:44 AM

    GTA: San Andreas.

    Fo Show

  • Hammer: lighting preview after EP2

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 11:43 AM

    Great news!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 9:27 AM

    Woah! That looks astounding!

  • Nikujin [awesome plateformer]

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 9:25 AM

    In real life, it's commonly believed that a nakedsuit is often followed by a lawsuit.

  • [56k-WARNING] Walking tour Quinten

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 13, 2007 at 9:03 PM

    That must've been quite a trip!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:49 PM
    Quote from hessi

    she looks like "i sucks cocks"

    Uhm.. She's a good friend of mine..

    You should see my date btw, she is SO beautiful!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:17 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Is that cap welded to your head? :wink:

    Pretty much

    I have two others but this was my fav.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3097/leuktriocd1.jpg]

    Guys.. Let love rule.

    OK?

    Oh, and Leileilol: EAT YUR HAERT UOT!!

  • id's new game / engine

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:08 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1504/ava2copyqf8.png]

  • Nikujin [awesome plateformer]

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 6:49 PM

    Wow.. amazine plateformer..

    Seriously though, I'll give it a go.

    Edit:

    played it. Awesome experience. Music is not so awesome and I found the controls te be fairly simple. Until I had to climb a stair.

    Gameplay: 9 / 10

    Visuals: 3 / 10

    Controls: 5/ 10

    ------------------------ +

    5,7

  • You Are Empty, released on GamersGate!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 3:27 PM

    I think the monsters also look like they were animated by a bunch of kids, and I'm not sure, but are those mosters supposed to look like that or are they meant to thrill the player?

    I'm eager to play the game though. Looks interesting to say the least.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™