1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 2, 2007 at 8:12 PM
    Quote from MAL

    we need your help. we play nordwind and we need to know whether you intended for allies to be able to get on roof/ledges. I think you did b/c axis has a whole second floor overlooking middle. Your help would be appreciated or anyone with else with an opinion on the matter. thanks.

    I PM'ed you.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 2, 2007 at 8:01 PM

    Cheers on your kids, spelly

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 1, 2007 at 1:32 PM

    You look like a hobbit

    j/k

  • The Darkness Over Teddy!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 29, 2007 at 7:17 PM
    Quote from Zyndrome

    Buy me a console so I can play it

  • 12 broken 360's

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 28, 2007 at 11:46 PM
    Quote from Defrag

    There's only one thing for it, Mazy. Shave your head, invest in a suit and some piano wire and then go hunting for Mr. Gates.

    I'll join you!

  • New GTA IV trailer!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 28, 2007 at 10:43 PM

    Woah!!

    Love it.

  • [MOVIE] I Am LegenD

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 28, 2007 at 2:31 AM

    Yeah, I think it's pretty strange they casted Will for this role, but it's the translation of the story I'm interested in!

    If I had to cast people, I'd chose for Samuel L Jackson or Johnny Dep for Robert Neville.

  • [MOVIE] I Am LegenD

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 28, 2007 at 1:44 AM

    Woah.. this trailer totally sweapt me off my feet! This is a movie I'm definitly going to see. Not sure if I'll go to the cinema for it though..

    "My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. If there is anybody out there, anybody. Please. You are not alone."

    [Blocked Image: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5835/image2mv7.jpg]

    This movie is based opun the book ''I am Legend'' by Richard Matheson. This is what Wiki has to say about the book (fragment):

    The book takes place in the then-future of 1976–1979, and opens with the monotony and horror of the daily life of the protagonist, Robert Neville. Neville is apparently the only survivor of an apocalypse caused by a pandemic of a bacterium the symptoms of which are very similar to vampirism. He lives in a house fortified against nocturnal attacks by the roaming infected, and sallies forth by daylight to kill the sleeping vampires. Every day he also makes repairs to his house, boarding up windows, stringing and hanging garlic, and disposing of vampires' corpses on his lawn.


    Neville's psychological disposition is a significant element in the novel, and his struggles with despair imbue the character with intensity and gravitas. The author emphasizes that he is an ordinary, flawed man trying to deal with an extraordinary catastrophe.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend

    And this is what movieweb has to say about the film:

    Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable... and manmade. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City... and maybe the world. But he is not alone.

    Well, I can say that I'm looking forward to this movie!

  • [JUNE/JULY CONTEST] Badass weapons!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 27, 2007 at 8:57 PM

    Quake 2 had badass weaponry.

  • Soldier of Fortune 3: Pay Back

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 27, 2007 at 3:45 PM

    LOL Mel Gibson.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 27, 2007 at 12:45 AM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    Its time to had some action characters guys...[Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/29/7f/cce16f44be664fb381161db684eet.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/85/1f/640ae7b6fd5988a6c625722fa7bet.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/42/de/cd3ffbb64d512d586b446a1c61a6t.jpg]

    Woah.. That's nice conceptart!!

  • hitman movie trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2007 at 3:01 PM

    Can't remeber a gamemmovie I liked + gamemovies are quite sad and nerdy IMO.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 25, 2007 at 9:49 PM
    Quote from hessi

    you look like a nerd

    [Blocked Image: http://thomashess.net/studivz.jpg]

    Dude..

    You look like someone with mad skills on a guitar. And your niece looks cute!!

  • totally random texture thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 25, 2007 at 9:45 AM

    <3 Method

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 25, 2007 at 9:35 AM
    Quote from dux

    I DONT PAINTBALL BITCHES. FOR ALL I KNOW HE COULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING DOWN A PLANE OK. Anyone trying to climb over that shed should think twice. Looks like some spitting on it would knock it down.

    Hehe LOL..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 24, 2007 at 4:48 PM
    Quote from hamst3r

    get yourself some real paintball guns~

    You must be really l33t with paintball or else you wouldn't have said that.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 24, 2007 at 4:32 PM

    Peris pics aren't true. He just posted his crap here because he said he wouldn't post in eot for a while.

    Here's one from an afternoon of paintball. Needless to say paintball is made out of win and awesome:

    [Blocked Image: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4001/63984209wb5.jpg]

  • DM_Static (Half-Life2 Deathmatch)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 22, 2007 at 5:29 PM

    + nice scene

    + good architecture

    + creativity

    - blend lighting

    - crappy texture alignment

    - sometimes repetitive texture-usage

  • A steam game for just $2.50

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 22, 2007 at 12:28 AM

    It's cheaper then a hamburger.

  • [JUNE/JULY CONTEST] Badass weapons!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 22, 2007 at 12:24 AM

    Allthough I barely moddle, I think 256*256 texres will deliver better candy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™