1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 9, 2007 at 12:24 PM
    Quote from ginger_lord

    Still cant get into any servers online, or on the 1/100 chance I do I get a Connection Failed error within about 10s.

    Might sound really stupid, but how long is it been since you actually played hl2? What I'm trying to say is, that after steam updated hl2, sometimes you need to run hl2 to get other mods working again.

    Anyway, succes! You're missing out on good stuff!

  • [serious] Is RD still alive?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 8, 2007 at 8:31 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    He got too disappointed with mapcore after both Poli-Disc got removed and posty got banned imo.

    He wasn't disappointed by posty's ban. I chatted with him about this, he actually quite agreed to it.

    I think he did what all of us should do. Leave before it's too late.

  • Show your mapcorian love :)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 6, 2007 at 11:19 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    I voted on it

  • A Few more SETS

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 6, 2007 at 12:12 AM

    Wow!~

    Landscapes look really nice but a little too grainy imho. Or maybe it's the bright colors (yes, I sometimes mix this up).

    But most of all:

    Wow!~

  • Show your mapcorian love :)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 9:28 PM

    Dudes.. You can vote for more then one map!!

    ~

  • Show your mapcorian love :)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 8:07 PM

    *Voted <3

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 3:55 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/8910/hmzztl0.jpg]

  • First Rock Band footage

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 3:23 PM

    That looks like a good time.

  • A very sick family slaying

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 3:09 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    1) Of course, UK prisons are morbidly overcrowded as we don't kill anyone.2) I wouldn't truly support a death penalty unless the guilt of the killer was in absolutely no doubt whatsoever, which only something like video footage or an abundance of forensic evidence could prove.

    1) Don't think that has a lot to do with the UK not supporting the death penalty?

    2) That's also no guarantee that the suspected is guilty. Proves don't per se make a fact. Video's can be easily edited these days and there are always such things as corrupted people who work under the cover of the goverment. I feel alot of anger towards the boyfriend of the medicine hat girl, and in a real life confrontation I'd surely make him suffer, but when it comes to real objective justice.. who are we to decide someone should live or not? If someone can be quaranteed without the chance of escaping/harming other people, then I think it is our task to do so. After all, in respect to the society being responsible: isn't that guy also a product of our society?

  • A very sick family slaying

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 2:30 PM

    That's one old discussion.

  • A very sick family slaying

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 12:32 PM

    Okay, what do we have here?

    Steinke:

    - pedophilly

    - murder of a kid

    - murder of a mother

    - murder of a father

    - destroying the life of a 13 years old girl

    Medicine Hat Girl:

    - Being naive and foolish

    I hope Steinke get the most severe punnishment available to him. I'm worried about the girl though..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 5, 2007 at 9:26 AM

    I like it

  • The weirdest law ever - affecting MMOG transactions

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 4, 2007 at 5:52 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg]

  • CTF-Archanastre (UT2004)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 4, 2007 at 4:51 PM
    Quote from Sjosz

    Reading is hard

    Anyway, looks like a decent bit of work, too bad I don't have UT2004 so that I can test it.

    I edited the post after I read Killertomato's, forgot to add the game it was made for, my bad!

    Looks nice for a UT04 map too.

    Rick keep EOT out of the rest of mapcore pls (especially the WIP and finnished work boards) kthxbye.

  • Noitu love

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 4, 2007 at 2:48 PM

    Great game.

  • Noitu love

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 4, 2007 at 2:21 PM
    Quote from Psycho

    We demand your game Koko.

  • Noitu love

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 4, 2007 at 12:27 PM

    So, when is your game hitting the mapcore shelves?

  • CTF-Archanastre (UT2004)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 3, 2007 at 10:40 AM

    From what I can see from that screenshot:

    WOW

    Good job, looking very smooth for a HL map! +1 for atmosphere too!

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 3, 2007 at 1:12 AM

    This mod is great except for the overdone shellshock effect.

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 2, 2007 at 11:43 PM

    Downloading now.

    Thanks for all the efforts ins-team. I hope all of you guys get jobs in the game-industry!!

    Except for stolve of course.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™