1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Unreal vs Source.

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 1, 2007 at 12:13 PM

    Tomato's / tomatoes.

  • Model glitches

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 1, 2007 at 11:48 AM

    Hi there,

    Just curious, but can anyone tell me how this is caused? I just noticed it and I haven't done any research myself yet. Just curious. I think it might be because of the brush (the fence) is standing in a model (the field of grain). I also haven't compiled with setting on normal yet. Just being a lazy ass and asking you guys.

    Cheers

    [Blocked Image: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7316/cmhb8.jpg]

  • I am making a DoD:s map.

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 1, 2007 at 10:12 AM

    Exactly my thoughts. They kind of stand out in an unrealistic way. PONE's feedback seems to make too, substansively.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 1, 2007 at 9:56 AM

    Cool T

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 9:40 PM

    Style!

    Join the 15'' LCD club btw.

  • PCGamer's Bioshock review

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 8:04 PM

    Ok, I got the scans. Gimme a minute.

    EDIT: Here you go:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • PCGamer's Bioshock review

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 7:51 PM

    Ok.

    *Dives into the google lake again*

  • PCGamer's Bioshock review

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 6:44 PM

    I heard there are scans over at the something awful boards. So if anybody here has an account.. :roll:

  • PCGamer's Bioshock review

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 5:32 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Scans?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 4:57 PM

    Inspired by ''The Stand'' (a book by Stephen King) I started to map again. Some of you may recognize the environment (note: it was not my goal to exactly recreate the books location, I just got inspired by it). I made it with some custom assets for DoD:S (I'll credit with release) but it is for Counterstrike: Source. Not sure yet how the gameplay will turn out to be. It's far from completed and after testing the gameplay, the map may undergo severe changes.

    [Blocked Image: http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5381/texasfarmhouse0000kg9.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/47/texasfarmhouse0001pf5.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6413/texasfarmhouse0002vv5.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8909/texasfarmhouse0003wq7.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3855/texasfarmhouse0004je9.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4369/texasfarmhouse0005xz8.th.jpg]

    P.S: I would use ULH.com but they don't provide thumbnail links and I don't know how to create them myself tbqhwywtfbbq.

  • View-5 Art community beta testing open to mapcore

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 11:06 AM

    Looks slick man!

  • New Project Offset Trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 31, 2007 at 9:44 AM

    I think this looks pretty damn ACE!

  • Friechamp is a bot!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 9:50 PM

    I'd sure like to try that out!

  • Extended Resi 5 Gameplay trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 6:04 PM

    Rcik_d is going to love this game

  • [CS:S] de_cityfever_beta

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 5:37 PM
    Quote from Metal-la-la-la

    Very nice, but why did you put a giant crate in the middle of a street?

    One word:

    Counterstrike

    Looks slick btw!

  • Estamira - the most wicked documentary I have ever seen

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 3:51 PM

    I think, however you chose to look at it, it will still be quite disturbing.

    Of course, I can't say anything, really, since I only saw the trailer.

  • I am making a DoD:s map.

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 12:48 PM

    Yeah maybe a (plain) plaster texture would fit better. And the structure could use some more beams.

  • Estamira - the most wicked documentary I have ever seen

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 10:21 AM

    And for the people who want to see the trailer:

    http://%7boption%7d

    (Click on English to get subtitles for the trailer.)

    This movie looks like the rare kind that keeps my mind occupied for at least a few days.. Might actually rent it if I see it in the cult section.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 29, 2007 at 8:27 PM

    I love your posts, Taylor.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 29, 2007 at 7:20 PM

    Yeah, I'd do it if it'd only concern myself + I don't dare to ask her. that question would sound so extremely nerdy that she would look down on me FOREVER!!~

    But she's blond (long hair), long legged and has a very very cute face with large brown-green eyes and the most attractive smile you can think of. Since character and personallity wouldn't really interest the lot of you guys, I'll leave that subject for what it is.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™