1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Bibleman - A fight for faith

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 13, 2007 at 4:28 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    ok maybe you are right , thx for telling

    WTF?

  • [BETA] de_losttemple2

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 12, 2007 at 3:31 PM

    Yeah, looks solid!

    GG

  • Awesome toys!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 12, 2007 at 8:01 AM

    Wow.. back in the day there was AWESOME toys. I know I always made guns out of wood and plastic pipes with my friends (to play 'war' with - not sure if everyone is familiair with that). This would've saved me alot of time though!

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Skjalgs new pc

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 10, 2007 at 7:24 PM

    Seems like you prepared yourself for the next couple of years.

    Now.. enjoy it!!

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 10, 2007 at 6:15 PM

    Wow!~

    Lucky you!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 10, 2007 at 6:11 PM

    I like it!

    Watch out with textures getting repetitive though.

  • New pictures of starcraft motherfucking two

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM

    Looks good, but I don't respect the cartoony feeling it gives me.

  • The "piss-screen"

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 9, 2007 at 5:01 PM

    Lol, piss.

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 8, 2007 at 4:24 PM

    You live in a farm Gorion?

  • Steam Community is live!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 7, 2007 at 6:33 AM

    Aiigght!

  • Bad Ass Weapon poll

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 6, 2007 at 10:56 PM

    +1 for ng aniki

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 5, 2007 at 6:38 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    holy shit

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 4, 2007 at 6:33 PM
    Quote from Dark

    Tomato, center that couch more with the window so it dosn't look so cluttered with the other models.The roof of the house really kills the scene. You know in DODS, how they make their roofs using displacements. You should do the same for your roof, or add some brushwork to the rims of the roof and pull it down to make it look old and worn or something. oh and a couple of chimneys would help bring it to life.

    Thanks! I was planning on making the roof out of displacements, I'll be doing that next time I start up hammer. There is a chimney behind the window but I'll add another one on the other roof.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 4, 2007 at 1:07 PM

    Nice name, Darth_Brush.

    I think your map would look much better with less blend lighting and some more trash lying around!

    Also:

    [Blocked Image: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5638/26545243ds9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3284/41263138ew5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8417/15188393jq2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4871/35120564vn9.jpg]

  • Kevin Smith at Comic Con lays the smack down.

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 4, 2007 at 12:39 PM

    Totally agreed, but reacting like Kevin did wasn't right IMO, TBQHWY. Kevin reacted on that like the guy said something obscene about his sister.

  • Kevin Smith at Comic Con lays the smack down.

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 4, 2007 at 10:52 AM

    All Kevin Smith does is throwing an overload of mud at someone for being critiqued on his work. I really see this as pathetically immature and a real good show off of what seems to me is a lack of character and social skill, wheter the guy with the question is a dick or no.

    I mean, joking about other people moms, having no girlfriend and his mantits. Quite a way of handling feedback..

  • Show your mapcorian love :)

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 4, 2007 at 10:24 AM
    Quote

    Where the **** did this pop out of all of a sudden... I smell a bot... I mean that many votes in this short time and just today? wtf?

    TeH PoWeR oF MaPCoRe

    Congrats man!

  • Tourrets Guy

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 3, 2007 at 7:01 PM

    Is this real?

    If it is, it's pretty tragic, lol.

    ''YOURE LUCKY IT WASNT HARD!! I MEAN THIS, NOT MY DICK!!~''

  • Dallas, TX i'm a coming!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 3, 2007 at 6:53 PM

    Congrats!

  • Getting bot to work :(

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 2, 2007 at 9:36 PM

    Why hello thar!

    Two things first:

    1. If this is in the wrong boardsection: sorry. I didn't know where to put this else.

    2. This might be a n00bzorz question. please don't kill me.

    BOTS

    Damn bots! I try to get them to work with a map I made for CS:S but they just won't work properly. This is the deal:

    When I try to add a bot, I can only add ONE to the team I'm in: the T's. I can also only join the T's when I start a server, no matter what I flag in the 'create server menu'. I've used every possible command to get bots working with my map, but I still get some error saying it's impossible to add more bots because the maximum limit has allready been reached or that the team is full. I get this with other (official maps) maps too and I sure have enough player_t and player_ct's placed.

    I need answers.

    Cheers..

    ~kt

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™