Posts by ⌐■_■
-
-
Yeah that's a cool pic there Mazy.

-
What are your specs?
-
-
Try landin on your head.
J/K
-
Yeah the fog is ruining it IMO.
-
Yeah, or Indo-European?
Or just blond.
-
Ahh the jokes!
Anyway, this is serious bizznizz:
40% Israeli
40% Dutch
10% Tunesian
5% German
4% Portugese
1% Frysian

Also.. Define aryan.

-
-
Quote from Erratic
Played for a couple hours last night. It's a nice change of pace from BF2, it's a bit faster and a bit more gratifying with the experience system. And it runs pretty well on my two year old system so that's all the more reason to pick it up. Oh, and load times aren't a killer like in BF

This was exactly what I was gonna say!


-
Quote from hessi
serious: avoid vista as long as possible!
[Blocked Image: http://www.dirkmusschoot.be/aanpassingen%2010%20juli%202006/CaptainCook.jpg]
Aye sir!
-
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/avatars/187617269346d3da3bf12bc.gif]
Why thank you.
-
-
Quote from ng.aniki
Here comes a new challenger
Darth Vader:[Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/7/9/2/faa8e9c41e8ef676a9d84117e82df.gif]
508tri .. It was hard to reduce the tri count from 900+ to 500...
Haha I laughed pretty hard at the sight of this model. True humour!

-
LOL, give it a RD face.

-
Good luck with that hardware, you lucky bastard.
-
That's gross man.
-
My brain feels mangled.
Good revieuw though

-
I'd to try to check if there's a newer version of your bios available. If that doesn't unluck this option I'd guess you'd have to buy SATA enabled mobo.
