WOW~!
That looks good!
Lol @ theecup.
Can't wait for H&J!!
WOW~!
That looks good!
Lol @ theecup.
Can't wait for H&J!!
Looks nice (!) but I'd make his feet a little broader and his legs a tad longer. Maybe give him a little more chest too? Just thaughts.
Uhh not really.
Dux has assumably more girlfriends then 10 average mapcorians have had in the last 10 year.
Quote from ThrikKind of like how every fart in the world has a millisecond where it actually smells quite sweet. Or something.
[Blocked Image: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1848894/2/istockphoto_1848894_hmmmmm.jpg]
Must be depressing being you, leilei..
Looks ok!
Wish I could see some more screens tho. ![]()
Í think I'm going to check out RUST.. :roll:
I think the trailer is pretty hot. ![]()
Hmm I'll have to wait untill next monday, since I don't have any money to spend on games. I hope it has better performance then DoD: Source though.. ![]()
What's your beef, e-freak?
Sounds like McDonalds. ![]()
Shit dude..
You should write a book about stuff you have an opinion on.
I'd buy it in an instant! ![]()
Quote from Pericolos0The only funny webcomic is perry bible and it's not even a real webcomic
Nicholas Gurewitch FTW.
Seriously, he's the only one who's original AND makes his work look like fine art instead of uninspired BS.
Oh, and his strips don't thrive on the grace of obsessed nerds.
Sry.
Awesome. Make it a little darker though. ![]()
This is sad. All the best to his close friends and relatives..
Yeah, some impressive accomplishment! Too bad it's being overshadowed by TFT2, but still..
Gameplay wise, also VERY stable for a first release! ![]()
I'm up for a playtest, so if you want me, throw me a PM.
AMD Atlhon 64 3200+ @ 2,1 Ghz
1,5 Gb ram
ATi X1950GT 256 Mb