1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Original Game: 1944 D-Day : Environment & Texture Artist

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2007 at 3:36 PM
    Quote from zaphod

    ww2 mod guy: hey guys this is our mod it's ww2 and here is how far in progress it is, does anyone here like ww2 and want to help?

    mapcore: dubbah u dubbah u two? *turn and spit out some chew* we don't take kindly to ww2 mods round these parts.


    ww2 mod guy: uhh, ok well regardless here are the details for anyone that is interested - here is why it's a good opportunity.


    mapcore: you are wrong.


    ww2 mod guy: wrong about what? I'm just trying to explain what our project is.


    mapcore: your mod is not valuable to anybody, go away.


    ww2 mod guy: hey people have spent a lot of time on this, here is why I think it's valuable.


    mapcore: nobody here is interested, go away.


    mapcore #2: well actually I might be interested.


    mapcore: shut up, your not interested, this thread is offensive.



    I thought this forum was called mod recruitment, not "critique my mod premise" starring simon cowell. If you aren't interested in the job or have nothing constructive to add, is it so hard to refrain from hitting the reply button?

    Display More

    Amen!

  • Orange box, new screens

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 11:16 PM

    You should try a new joke.

  • Orange box, new screens

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 4:58 PM

    Well.. not if you've played Ep1.

    Edit

    Ahw shii.. *What insta said.*

  • "The Zoo" ( Decadence) (Updated 1st nov)

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 1:58 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Looks really nice, I think the glowing trees are a nice touch, will look better once you've added other vegtation to the mix as well

    +1

  • Orange box, new screens

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 1:25 PM

    Hmm nice. But I've seen 2 of those allready some time ago.

  • [HL²DM] dm_erayo

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 1:24 PM

    He means that that FPS is quite unnatural unless your PC is aged.

    Never heard of HL1 specs too though.

  • De_Forest

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 1:21 PM

    Yeah me too.

  • De_Forest

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2007 at 12:08 AM

    Give it a French name FCOL.

  • Project Top Secret!

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 25, 2007 at 6:16 PM

    Got that one too.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 24, 2007 at 2:05 PM
    Quote from Sa74n

    i hope your girlfriend doesnt know

    Lol.

  • De_Forest

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 24, 2007 at 10:52 AM

    I didn't think the map what that huge, and yeah I agree with Robert about the view distance being maybe being a bit of an optical illusion.

  • Noir Contest map

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 24, 2007 at 10:50 AM

    Woah! Nice!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 24, 2007 at 12:42 AM

    You see? But my name isn't ''gay'' plus I'm pretty sure I get to have the most girls by FAR compared to anyone from this board.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 24, 2007 at 12:10 AM

    Well I don't look like a tomato.

    Do I..?

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2007 at 10:48 PM

    Lol @ the guy with the Fanta. What kind of airgun is that? Nice scope..

  • [FGD] Team Fortress 2 Beta FGD

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2007 at 7:28 PM

    Lol.

  • De_Forest

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2007 at 6:36 PM

    I guess.

  • De_Forest

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2007 at 6:36 PM

    It's a model.

    WOW

    Best custom map I've ever played. Period.

  • De_Forest

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2007 at 6:04 PM

    Great!

    Gonna try it out tonight.

  • my birthday

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2007 at 1:47 PM

    Congrats

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™