1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • [REQUEST] 105mm Gun or HL1 - HL2 port PLS HELP!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 12:53 PM

    Hi,

    I'm killer tomato. Some of you may or may not know me from the DoD and 1944 D-Day boards. One of my hobbies is leveldesign and right now I'm working on a project for 1944 D-Day, wich I am asked to keep secret.

    Okay, here's my request:

    For my level I need a 105mm gun model for HL2(as used in Brecourt, Normandy - for more infos: the gun is also used in EP2 of Band of Brothers).

    -> Does anybody want to make a 105mm gunmodel for my project?

    -> Does anybody know of a 105mm model for the HL2 engine?

    -> Can anybody port the flak88.mdl from DoD to a HL2 model wich I can use?

    Either way, you'll be credited.

    Oh, and as far of the request goes, this was the only place I thaugt a request would fit. If this is not the case, please correct me or move this thread to were it belongs!

    Thanks in advance and have a good holiday!

    - tomato

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™