1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • what are the best hl1 compile tools?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 24, 2005 at 10:53 PM

    Hmmm...

    Damnit...

  • what are the best hl1 compile tools?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2005 at 10:53 PM

    ...

    Maybe u could fiddle with (or check) the lightmap scale (of your brushes)?

    Documentation:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Modelling for HL2 - THE RIGHT SETUP

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2005 at 9:57 PM
    Quote from mike-0

    Woah, those are some nice programs./downloads

    Couldn't agree more!

    Thanks the both of you!

  • Modelling for HL2 - THE RIGHT SETUP

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2005 at 11:00 AM

    Thanks Kosmo, thats useful.

    With having the right setup, I ment that someone might know some plugins, useful tutorials and stuff to get me going, but I think I might be on the right track now.

    ~ tomato

  • Modelling for HL2 - THE RIGHT SETUP

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2005 at 12:05 AM

    Am I 2 direct?

  • Modelling for HL2 - THE RIGHT SETUP

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2005 at 11:55 PM

    Hi,

    I'm planning to learn some modellin in my spare time. I'm a little familiar with MS3d and I'm only planning to make non-animated models, keepin' 't simple.

    Ya feel me?

    Good. Now, what I need to know is a good setup. I have googled but failed to find some valuable infos, so that's why I turn 2 u!

    A few questions I have:

    - Do I need to export the models to something else then .mdl? What then?

    - Wich program (converter) should I use for that? Is there a plugin available?

    Any tips are very welcome 2.

    Anyone who's willing to post a contributing reply can collect a big wet kiss @ my adress*.

    ~ tomato

    * Meh, forget it.

  • Is there a simple way to convert hl1models to hlmodels?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2005 at 5:52 PM

    Thanks mate.

  • Guess the map!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2005 at 5:12 PM

    dod_berlin.

    Correct?

  • de_corse

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2005 at 10:32 AM

    The pics certainly hold alot of atmosphere and yes, the foiliage is indeed working in your favor sir. When I saw the last pic I thaught it might just perfectly fit in a hl2 zombiemod.

    My advice 2 u is to hold a close eye to the balance (detailwise).

    Succes

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2005 at 10:28 AM

    Sexy pics ya got there matey. I like the atmosphere, allthough it really reminds me of ehm... Unreal, ''Tournament, ''03, ''04.

    Anyhow, it looks like a winner to me.

    edit: architecture is 1337!

  • Everyone Once in a While

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2005 at 10:25 AM

    Wow, those are some damn fine pictures. Great job.

  • [REQUEST] 105mm Gun or HL1 - HL2 port PLS HELP!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 20, 2005 at 12:31 PM

    Thanks, next time I'll post in the classifieds forum.

    - tomato

  • HAMMER 4.0 ISSUE: BRUSHTOOL IGNORES GRIDLINES

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 20, 2005 at 9:55 AM

    Why FFS?

  • HAMMER 4.0 ISSUE: BRUSHTOOL IGNORES GRIDLINES

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 6:12 PM

    That's racism.

    *strokes Oscar's sweet soft fur*

  • [REQUEST] 105mm Gun or HL1 - HL2 port PLS HELP!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 6:10 PM

    I'll have to investigate that later then...

    Still, don't be shy if you're interested in making a 105mm gun for me.

  • HAMMER 4.0 ISSUE: BRUSHTOOL IGNORES GRIDLINES

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 6:08 PM

    Thanks!

    That should do it, I guess. Ironicly enough, I don't have time to check it out ATM, I will later.

    *big hug 2 u all*

  • HAMMER 4.0 ISSUE: BRUSHTOOL IGNORES GRIDLINES

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 2:53 PM

    Hi,

    I'm busy with this map of mine while out of the blue, the brushtool decides to ignore the gridline, wich I prefer to use on size:16. If I lower the gridzise to 1, the brushtool starts using the gridlines again, but once back on 16, the brushtool starts ignoring the grid again!

    I have another map I work on and strangely enough, I don't encounter this problem when I load that map into hammer.

    Does anybody else have experience with this problem?

    Does anybody have an answer?

    I'm... just... too fed.... up...with...cooping...hammer's...bugs....

    *trauma*

  • [REQUEST] 105mm Gun or HL1 - HL2 port PLS HELP!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 1:25 PM

    I would, if I had the time.

    I used to experiment alot with MS3D, but it''s been a long time since I touched that program. I don't even know if it's possible to make HL2 models with it...

  • Destroyed Panzer III - Normal Mapped

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 1:09 PM

    Wow.

    Could you make that a HL2 model?

  • Is there a simple way to convert hl1models to hlmodels?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 19, 2005 at 1:06 PM

    Hi,

    Just curious, but is there a simple way to convert hl1models to hl2models? Is there a program for it wich allows one to just click and drag?

    It would certainly fit my plans anyway.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™