1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Stupidity reigns

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2005 at 1:40 PM

    Oh boy.

    What an amazing worthless piece of shit that guy is!

    He can kiss 'the hot smoking motherwheel' of my hummer any day...

    This is the devil signin' out.

  • woodlen hills redo

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2005 at 11:16 AM

    That big ramp in the middle is like... ewh! < I would try to make it a bit wider.

    Ficxated coulors hurt me eyes... yarr!

    Wrong brickdecal @ 2nd pic.

    Were is the downloadlink huh?

  • World of Warcraft Nude Music Video

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2005 at 10:47 AM

    Wow, the pirat has some insane moves man!

    Oohw you touch my ta lah lah...

  • Boost yourself

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2005 at 10:32 AM

    Who needs fitnesstraining anyway...

    [Blocked Image: http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2060/animation19bj.gif]

  • So who else is waiting for DoD:S

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2005 at 10:21 AM
    Quote from st0lve

    stupid americans always release their shit in their timezones, I want to play it now, and not while I am asleep.

    That's kind of hard, playing games while sleeping!

  • So who else is waiting for DoD:S

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 26, 2005 at 2:14 PM

    Hmmmz

    Have to run a latenight shift this night. Guess I'll have a peek in teh mornin' then.

  • O...M...G...

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 25, 2005 at 11:46 PM
    Quote from GrayFox

    No, not necessarily.

    They did with mine...

    LOL, I got it now... (yes, I'm slow)

    Well ehr...

    You are not slow and I must say that I hadn't looked at my post that way.

    That's not what I ment but I guess that interpretation kind of symbolizes one of my obsessions.

  • O...M...G...

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 25, 2005 at 10:20 PM
    Quote from GrayFox

    No, not necessarily.

    They did with mine...

  • O...M...G...

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 25, 2005 at 9:42 PM

    I have too much spare time and something I noticed is, that when I can't set myself to do something (go outside, meet friends etc.) but only think, there's a chance I might get obsessed with things. Even if it's only for 2 hours. Even when I only spend mostly 10 euro's, it's still an obsession.

    And obsessions suck balls.

  • O...M...G...

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 25, 2005 at 8:21 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    Well, that is one narrowminded way of looking it.

    I don't know what to say, reading the spawn forums and newsarama forums, where alot of the guys are comic book collectors and well collectors of anything basically. Those people respect the effort that guys is making.

    And besides, if you really believed in that "you haven't been doing something valuable the last years of your life" you wouldn't be so anxious on working for the game industry, after you die, you won't leave nothing but a rotting carcass and no great achievement to help humanity.

    As I see it, everyone uses their life on some useless shit and jerking around, even the doctors who invent cancer medicines might collect stamps and what nots, if you only know the stamp collecting side of him, you'd be thinking "what a fucking jerkoff is that old fart" and don't know that he has done alot more with his life than you.

    All I know is that this guy might be a fireman or something, but his hobby is just collecting toys.

    You're right. It was kind of narrowminded of me...

    I still think there's no other word for this then: 'obsession'. And, inventfull doctor or no, obsessions suck balls.

    Doing things for 'humanity' ain't my thing neiher. Being important to one induvidual is hard enough...

    - tomato

  • O...M...G...

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 25, 2005 at 6:48 PM

    FFS,

    I mean, you can't be serious.

    All that stuff is just a worthless alibi that you haven't been doing something valuable the last years of your life.

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2005 at 1:34 PM

    Well, tbh, I got a ceilinghole too:

    [Blocked Image: http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9961/pict00085yn.jpg]

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 23, 2005 at 11:31 AM

    I guess I can say I will probably be the one with the smallest room: 8m2.

    Anyhow, have fun peeking!

    Welcome to my studio:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/6500/pict00013zj.jpg]

    My room from teh door:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1313/pict00032mu.jpg]

    Bureau:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5900/pict00028cz.jpg]

    Teh floor:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8199/pict00058we.jpg]

    Place of places:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9927/pict00048ok.jpg]

    Teh only windeh:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3679/pict00068zw.jpg]

    The other wall:

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9230/pict00105mg.jpg]

    WTF?

    [Blocked Image: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1594/pict00145tl.jpg]

    Feel free to stalk me now.

    edit: edited for your viewingpleasure!

  • Sexual consent.

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 22, 2005 at 2:09 PM
    Quote from DanielAragon

    20 is anal

    Quote from D3ads

    That's fantastic

    lol

  • Sexual consent.

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 21, 2005 at 9:28 PM

    Article .20?

    Oh my...

  • Moving...

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 21, 2005 at 3:24 PM

    I thaught a Valve employee (cuz that's what u are, right?) could have his own villa, including maids and a butler...

    Seriously though, good luck there skdr!

  • MegaDriver

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 20, 2005 at 10:04 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    haha someone just showed me this and it's AWESOME.http://www.megadriver.com.br/site.html (click on the jukebox and download the songs)

    Best site ever. Original concept for a band.

  • *HAMMER EDITOR* Face Edit Sheet not remembering coordinates

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 16, 2005 at 9:09 PM

    Thanks mate.

    Very appreciated. :chap:

  • *HAMMER EDITOR* Face Edit Sheet not remembering coordinates

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 16, 2005 at 3:16 PM

    Hellow my dear fellow mappers,

    So I am workin on a project of mine when suddenly the face texture sheet starts not-remembering the texture coordinates. Even when I have the apply texture (+values) mode on. Every time I select a new brushface, the coordinates go blanc, but the texture stays the same. I can't seem to find the answer in the tool options and neither in the general options.

    Does one of you, bearers of leveldesign knowledge, have the answer?

    Yours sincerely,

    ~ kt

  • what are the best hl1 compile tools?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 24, 2005 at 11:51 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    It wasn't me this time, sorry Thrik

    Luckily, I'm not the only dumb peanut in this tard.

    Quote from |FRITZ|

    Dammit

    Why?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™