1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • sweet blueprint website.

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 11, 2005 at 10:46 AM

    I wish I could model...

  • King Kong Demo

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 11, 2005 at 10:42 AM

    Wow,

    What a variety of reaction indeed! Shitz.

    I liked the demo. I am a big fan of good atmosphere and this game has it. Another plus is the animations. Damn! That dino made me fackin weep when it crushed the stones were I was hiding behind. :megaman:

    The javelins sucked though.

  • Your portfolio repels jobs

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 8, 2005 at 10:29 AM

    Does anyone have a usable htm/html-template I could use?

  • Are you going to change webbrowser?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 8, 2005 at 10:11 AM
    Quote from Marcos
  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 6, 2005 at 11:35 PM

    Very early WIP, but just to see what you people think of it.

    Started it out as just a fairly simple small 2vs2 map for me and my roommate maybe to enjoy. Progress is going pretty well, since I map very slow these times (so that I won't rush things).

    Made the pics in hammer, so they might not be very clear.

    Here ya go:

    [Blocked Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4396/15uf.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7048/23mf.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4462/35ak.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3116/40xu.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7505/54ka.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7640/63kd.th.jpg]

  • Plan of Attack 4.0

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 6, 2005 at 6:47 AM
    Quote from von*ferret
  • next-gen console shitchat

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 6, 2005 at 12:44 AM
    Quote from ReNo

    I think all 3 of the next gen are looking great, but the 360 is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Live is a great online system, the way they have further developed the media integration with games (like plugging in USB mp3 players for game soundtracks or steaming from a PC) is awesome, the controller looks like an improvement on what was already an amazing design, and of course I'm a bit partial to many of the games I've always been more of a console gamer than PC gamer, so I've no qualms about the fact it is a console - thats a plus point in my book!Why won't you buy it because its a console, by the way?

    To me it's more like a matter of money, namely due to the fact that I don't have any. So let me think...

    - Monofunctual (only games)

    - Performance wise not really upgradable

    - Gamedesign is out of the question (MODDING I.E.)

    - Consolegames are commonly more expensive

    - Online play not really intergrated (yet) and / or expensive

  • Plan of Attack 4.0

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 6, 2005 at 12:31 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    i may try this out, as it does not cost $ out of my pocket.

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 6, 2005 at 12:24 AM

    Who's Charlie?

  • My Hammer 4.0 setup fails... Help needed!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 4, 2005 at 4:05 PM

    Thanks for the tip. I did so and the map indeed ran fine.

    Now my next question is: how do I solve this without losing the ability to these models?

    Someone?

  • Bottleneck

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 3, 2005 at 10:20 PM

    With the upcomming 3d engines I'd say you'd be better of with a faster CPU. Especially if you have a relatively fast graphicscard. Like your brother does.

    I am having a cpu bottleneck with HL2, and I think it's because all the calculating of the physics.

    A roommate of me has a 2,2Ghz processor and a GF 6800 Ultra (sort of, anyhow). He has like 99 FPS on all time, but when something in HL2 explodes and debree is boucing of the walls, the gameplay stutters. And I think it's because of the physicscalculation.

    I think your brother would be making alot more performancegain if he bought a CPU. Plus he'd probably have some money left to take you to the cinema too!

    ~ tomato

  • Nomoreroominhell Recruiting

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 3, 2005 at 10:37 AM

    /Wisdom mode

    Good crits is telling why you think a community is 'shit'.

    Curman, having a ton of worthless spam posties doesn't give u the right to spam and ruin every thread you like.

  • My Hammer 4.0 setup fails... Help needed!

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 30, 2005 at 12:20 AM

    Hi,

    Here I am again. This time with a problem I am probably too tired to solve...

    The problem is that I cant compile my CS:S map because it isn't compiled in the right directry or something...

    Could someone pls point me in the right direction?

    Help is appreciated!

    My LOG:

    ** Executing...

    ** Command: "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk\bin\vbsp.exe"

    ** Parameters: -game "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Jan 19 2005)

    1 threads

    materialPath: C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials

    Loading C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    Can't find surfaceprop stone for material DE_TIDES/TIDES_FLOOR_STONE_1, using default

    fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides...

    ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (1)

    ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (1)

    Processing areas...done (0)

    Building Faces...done (0)

    FixTjuncs...

    PruneNodes...

    WriteBSP...

    done (1)

    writing C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]...done (0)

    Creating default cubemaps for env_cubemap using skybox sky_day01_06...

    Run buildcubemaps in the engine to get the correct cube maps.

    Finding displacement neighbors...

    Found a displacement edge abutting multiple other edges.

    Finding lightmap sample positions...

    Displacement Alpha : 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

    Building Physics collision data...

    done (1) (792100 bytes)

    Emitting linux collision data (use -nolinuxdata to disable).

    Building Physics collision data...

    done (0) (2116786 bytes)

    Unable to load vertex data "models/props_foliage\hedge_256_128high.vvd"

    ** Executing...

    ** Command: "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk\bin\vvis.exe"

    ** Parameters: -game "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\counter-strike source\cstrike" -fast "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    Valve Software - vvis.exe (Dec 15 2004)

    fastvis = true

    1 threads

    reading c:\spellen\steam\steamapps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    c:\spellen\steam\steamapps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    ** Executing...

    ** Command: "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk\bin\vrad.exe"

    ** Parameters: -game "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\counter-strike source\cstrike" -noextra "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    Valve Software - vrad.exe (Mar 8 2005)

    ----- Radiosity Simulator ----

    1 threads

    [Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']

    [1 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

    Loading c:\spellen\steam\steamapps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRETMAPNAME]

    c:\spellen\steam\steamapps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    ** Executing...

    ** Command: Copy File

    ** Parameters: "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME] "C:\spellen\steam\SteamApps\dodelijketomaat\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps\[MY TOP-SECRET MAPNAME]

    The command failed. Windows reported the error:

    "Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden."

    Thanks,

    - tomato

  • The Metal Thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 29, 2005 at 1:53 PM

    D3ads:

    Suck my balls.

  • The Metal Thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 29, 2005 at 8:05 AM
    Quote from silver

    ...you can't seeInside my shell I wait and bleed

    AND IT WAITS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

    SlipKnot RuleZ

    the song is about how a guy keep dreaming he is in a bathtub trying to commit suicide, and suddenly one day he wakes up with his veines cut upon and blood everywhere... Insane, yet facinating

    Quote

    "Both of them talked all the time about death and how they were going to kill themselves," said one girl. Other teenagers insisted that they had seen no signs, or said they thought the girls talked of death merely for effect.On a web blog set up in the girls' honour by an older friend calling herself Mélisa, 18, a fellow "Goth", Marion was described as "beautiful, with the look of a doll, magnificent eyes and a personality of her own".

    There was a darker side to her character, revealed in sombre ramblings and poems repeated on Mélisa's blog and containing numerous references to sex, violence and hatred.

    Marion listed her interests as ranging from forests and French literature to heavy metal music, drinking, smoking, sex and vampires.

    Less seems to have been known about Virginie. The two girls were in different classes at school but were apparently drawn together by their fondness for the Gothic trappings of heavy metal and distinctive, mostly black clothing.

    Suicide is the biggest cause of death among French young people after road accidents. It is not known if the girls were influenced by the case of two other French girls, aged 14 and 15, believed to have killed themselves by throwing themselves off a cliff near Calais in January.

    From: Suicide pact girls died in 'surprise' for friends.

    http://%7boption%7d

    Just... Focus on life man...

    Nuff said... :megaman:

  • Boost yourself

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 28, 2005 at 11:36 PM

    While your body does not give you any sign of having to coop too much fat, your vascular system is getting more filled with fat.

    I have a lot of musclemass, in case you wanted to know.

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 28, 2005 at 4:44 PM

    stylitic.

  • :(

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 28, 2005 at 3:52 PM

    U stink, RD.

    Suck my balls.

  • :(

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 28, 2005 at 3:05 PM

    What a tragedy. Has this 'western society' become so ill?

    Damnit...

  • Nomoreroominhell Recruiting

    • ⌐■_■
    • September 27, 2005 at 11:57 PM

    This is one the coolest mods in developement out there IMHO.

    The mapping is superb. I like the City of Dawn.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™