1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Bird pandemic soon to hit mankind?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 19, 2005 at 3:23 PM

    So ehm...

    Are you an alien?

  • Web portfolio

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 9:29 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    yeah I agree with the capitals. For some reason I always read capitals as though smoeone was yelling something at me. Must be a cognitive thing.

    Yup. Agreed on that.

    I like the rest of the layout though. Good job!

  • Bird pandemic soon to hit mankind?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:24 PM
    Quote

    Birds excrete the virus in their faeces, which dries and becomes pulverised, and is then inhaled.

    Hmm... Never really stood still that I was inhaling birdfaeces when standing close to a cage.

    Quote

    Worldwide, experts predict anything between two million and 50 million deaths.

    Wow... (But then again, these are only the consequences when a eventual birdflu would break out).

  • Last Transit

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:06 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    you make me want to drop out of school and simply map I h avn't been able to toucha level editor for months!~

    Oh man, how often did I had that feeling!~ :roll:

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:02 PM

    Thanks!~

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 1:21 AM

    Ah thx.

    I can go to sleep now. +

    Good night everyone.

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 1:08 AM

    Lol. Thx Mikezilla.

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:47 AM

    The upperright window.

    /edit

    Changed ''upperleft'' into ''upperright''. Another mistake corrected.

    Haven't slept in awhile...

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:45 AM
    Quote from Fletch

    I don't notice anything wrong with the grid...

    Well, look at the upperright window. It has unparallel lines in the grid. The other two windows have normal grid. You have to look at it a little while to see it too. At least: I had.

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:43 AM

    It's verry hard to act mature if some burnt-out personallity like curman tries to get attention like this...

    Man, how I wish I could kick your ass in real life!

    /back to maturity...

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:12 AM

    curman,

    What's your problem you transvestite? Pls find another outlet for your sexual frustration then the forums, like homeless people...

    I backed the name out because I liked to keep it secret for descretionreasons, now you posted the name so a new upload couln't even correct my mistake.

    Thx a bunch u cheapskate...

    I posted this because I needed help, not get flamed for (pretty dang stupid) mistakes.

    So curman gets the GTFO U FAGGET prize.

    Congratulations and don't hurt your ass slamming the familiar door behind you...

    Btw, the center of your sig looks like an anus. How freudian.

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 17, 2005 at 11:48 PM

    Hi,

    Sometime I have been cooping with this little problem: sometimes when I change grid alot (by pressing [ or ]) I have troubles getting the grid right.

    In the case of the screenshot, you can see in the upperright screen the grid is messed up.

    Is there anything I can do about this? Is this a bug?

    Thanks in advance for your answers,

    tomato

    [Blocked Image: http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/9052/whot1mo.jpg]

  • so you WANT to know what df looks like, huh?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 17, 2005 at 8:50 PM

    FFS, what is it with you and jews?!

  • so you WANT to know what df looks like, huh?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 17, 2005 at 1:12 PM

    Yeah, and next time you shave it, shave it parallel.

  • My 1st and only

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 15, 2005 at 1:32 AM

    Dude...

    I'm not even gonna bother scrolling my 17'' around to see what it is.

    I'm not that kind of guy with an 112'' monitor, obviously.

    But yeah, pretty obvious it's beer.

    /edit

    That mother is 3mb btw... That's like my two HDD's.

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 15, 2005 at 1:30 AM

    Funny.

    I don't give a shit...

  • Haloweeen?

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 15, 2005 at 1:27 AM

    So ehm...

    Universally, halloween is just a cheap excuse to get waisted huh?

    WOHOOO!!!! I'M IN!

  • My fault when she lies.

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 15, 2005 at 1:24 AM

    I'm not sure what you just said...

    But yeah, I guess we'd make a good coupe Kosmo.

  • Data_beta1

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 15, 2005 at 12:01 AM

    You can say that!

    Especially the brushwork and textureallignment is very well done!

    As far as the lights, yes, that's a point wich deffinitly needs improvement.

    Fix the lights and you got one map to be very proud of.

    Tip:

    Darken it up a littlebit and use a green color for the lights.

    For the electric shock func_beam anyway...

  • My fault when she lies.

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 14, 2005 at 11:55 PM

    haha

    Yes, u are right Klein. But I think that was not the point Captain P was trying to make. And if it was, I disagree.

    What I ment was: when lust is the only drive, one should ask him/herself if he/she is doing the right thing.

    And no, marriage is deffinetly not a proof of love and that's a choice everyone should make for themselves.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™