1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • One eyed kitten. Photoshopped? [NOT SUITED FOR WORK]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 24, 2005 at 3:46 PM

    /curspam

  • zp_santeria sauce lolz

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 24, 2005 at 11:04 AM
    Quote from Tequila

    Read what he said, dude.

    It's a good start, but as Mike said you need to flaunt Source's materials like a map-pimp would his shader-whores.

    And man either re-model or re-skin those lights. I can still see the HL2 yellow tinge to them.

    Avanti!

    He ment that in a sarcastic way I guess.

  • Tattoos

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 24, 2005 at 10:51 AM
    Quote from curman

    go ahheeadddd insult it

    ???

    Why would we wanna insult you on thát?

  • Some pictures

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 24, 2005 at 10:45 AM

    Hi,

    My brother lended me his camera, a Sony DSC-7. I toyed around a bit and I thaught someone might appreciate these pictures.

    Bear in mind I am no professional:

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00099.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00097.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00096.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00095.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00093.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00092.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00090.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00089.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00081.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00076.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00074.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00028.jpg]

  • Modeled my first vehicle ever! And it's a volvo 300 oh god

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 22, 2005 at 9:54 AM

    Very well done!~

  • Mercedes 190

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 22, 2005 at 9:48 AM

    Impressive!

  • Need a bit of advice

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 22, 2005 at 1:08 AM

    Looks awesome. Gen. vivi was right about the big dirtspot.

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 22, 2005 at 12:12 AM

    Well, I guess there's no argueing about taste... :roll:

    But I'd sure be willing to pay for this mod.

    I can't really explain where this... hunger comes from...

    Whyyy do I hungerrrr?

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 21, 2005 at 11:31 PM

    Those are the cynics, yes. [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

    ...

    Not me. I'll pay.

  • Some really nice pics :D:D

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 21, 2005 at 12:33 PM

    Nice ones. I dig the leaves and the one with your feet on it.

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 21, 2005 at 12:13 PM

    Neil Manke:

    Quote

    "Next generation game engines are so complex and detailed that we would never be able to invest so much time and resources for such an ambitious project any other way. Right now we are still working out the pricing and distribution options, but our goal is a low cost alternative so it can be available for just a fraction of other commercial games."

  • One eyed kitten. Photoshopped? [NOT SUITED FOR WORK]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 21, 2005 at 12:07 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    eot ?

    Yep. Sorry, should of posted this in the eot section...

  • One eyed kitten. Photoshopped? [NOT SUITED FOR WORK]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 21, 2005 at 12:25 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2782/39sg.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3389/29ox.jpg]

    Quote

    Bizarre Deformed Still Born Kitten With One EyeImages show a bizarre deformed still born kitten with one eye - No other background information is known.

    Right. I'm no expert with photoshop, but is this real or photoshopped?

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 20, 2005 at 11:43 PM

    How 'bout staying ontopic?

  • The Official Quake IV release thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 20, 2005 at 12:55 AM
    Quote from insta

    How does it run compared to Doom3?

    Yeah, how?

    There might be a slight chance I'll be able to play this game.

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 20, 2005 at 12:17 AM

    meh...

    I promised myself I won't go over the $99...

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 19, 2005 at 11:15 PM

    Of course he is.

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 19, 2005 at 10:39 PM

    May I quote hl2.net?

    Quote

    Lost Souls is already 75% percent complete, and Black Widow claim a retail date will be announced shortly. This comes as an incredible and sudden announcement and one that should be able to make anyone who remembers jump for joy and anyone who doesn't hang their head in shame - these are the guys who did USS Darkstar and They Hunger. Do you really need to know any more?

    Man, I just can't wait. What a treat!

    I feel like a kid in a candystore.

  • OLÉ! They Hunger: Source Almost Out!

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 19, 2005 at 9:59 PM

    W00T!!!!!

    I spoke with Dark and he redirected me tho this site:

    http://www.planethalflife.com/manke/bwg/game.htm

    I hope you enjoy.

    I will!

    *Nobody being cinic now huh!*

    YEAH~

  • dm_unnamed

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 19, 2005 at 4:29 PM

    what is it with you people and typo's?

    Try to add more blue to the light_envoirement and making the lights a bit more intens. Add sprites too.

    Two thumbs up for the brushwork.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™