1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Is torture ok?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 1, 2005 at 9:56 PM

    I hate pacifists...

    Oh, and GreyFox, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to do it. I also think it would be my responsabillity to do so. To say I'd enjoy it was a joke. Maybe not the most suited one. Sorry for that.

    Yes I would feel sick after torturing a guy but if I would be 100% sure about the fact that I could save innoncent lives with it, I do it.

    That's just my view on this case.

  • Is torture ok?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 1, 2005 at 6:46 PM
    Quote from GrayFox

    What if you were innocent and tortured because someone thought you had information that could save people? You'd still think it's ok?

    Quote

    In extreme cases, say if a terrorist is arrested and is suspected that have hidden a nuclearbomb that is about to go off?

  • Birdie on the rocks

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 1, 2005 at 3:49 PM

    Does that mean you can still eat it when you unfreeze the cube?

  • Is torture ok?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 1, 2005 at 3:46 PM

    If more then one life depends on it, I'd torture the guy. No question about that.

    I'd even enjoy it.

  • Post pictures of your young self extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 1, 2005 at 7:15 AM

    aww, how cute

  • Post pictures of your young self extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 31, 2005 at 9:50 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/discover.jpg]

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 31, 2005 at 9:45 PM

    Ok, I don't see this thread ending in a serious discussion...

    A cookie to the first mod to close this thread. Either way, I'm done here.

    B bye

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 28, 2005 at 4:01 PM
    Quote

    Killertomato: You can't be that blind that you actually believe that retarded jamber about Palestinians being suicide bombing terrorists and Israelis being some valiant heroes in shining armor?

    Well, for the suicebomber part, I was not mistaking. As for the heroes, I have never said that there were only heroes on the side of Israel. Again: dicks are found on both side.

    As for the propaganda part: I try not to focus too much on propaganda. Reading bare facts about the me conflict makes one perspective objective.

    I know plenty of links to sites wich contain facts about the history of Israël,the palestines, the me conflict and so on. I'm not going to pass them.

    I think it all comes down on what one would like to believe sometimes...

    Maybe it's better to stick with the first the 'first thaught'. This may turn out to get a bit flamy I'm afraid (and I ment this on a non-suggestive way).

    Cheers

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 28, 2005 at 1:42 PM
    Quote

    Uh....more like the West is the only thing that keeps Israel from being wiped clean off the map. They receive heavy support from European and American governments. They're like the little brother of a hulking, huge, gun-toting big brother. The little punk can hurl names at his enemies and talk big knowing that behind him is the looming sillohoutte of his protector.

    That absolutely not true.

    1st Arab-Israeli War: Israeli War of Independence

    Israël was being attacked by Arab armaies from six (!!!) different nations.

    They did not recieve any help from neither europe or america. Almost wiped of the map.

    6th Arab-Israeli War: The Yom Kippur War (or Ramaddan War)

    A surprise attack on the Jewish National Yom Kippur holiday. One of the most infamous and cowardous attacks ever to take place in history...

    Egypt and Syria attacked Israël (with some aid from Iraq). Israël was facing a very heavy overkill of Arab forces. The total extermination of the entire Israëli state had become reallity, yet europe and americe did not help.

    So much for a big brother ey?

    Also I don't agree to when you say they are killing eachother pretty indiscriminately. That's also an absolute lie. Of course accidents happen and yes, there are dicks on both side, unfortunatly. But I do believe there's a incredible difference between blowing yourself up in a bus while being concious of the fact that there a children in it. Heck, even pregnant woman...

    What bothers me too is the fact that all Arab nations would like to see all Israelis drowned in their own blood (yes, that's like qouted from several important political headfigures from Arab nations), they refuse to help theire palestinian brothers. What? Egypt even bombed their won refugeecamps! And Libanon? Well, when the PLO became to powerful and started making threats to the lebanee goverment. They (the PLO) got massacred.

    That's just my 2 cents.

    Comments?

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 27, 2005 at 11:16 PM

    Someone else would like to comment? :-|

  • My fault when she lies.

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 27, 2005 at 4:58 PM

    Sex

  • Black Mesa: Source | Recruiting

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 27, 2005 at 11:06 AM
    Quote from kleinluka

    looks cool. I'd play it just for the nostalgia effect and to see how you guys re-created black mesa and made it hot.

    +1

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 27, 2005 at 10:59 AM

    Thanks for making your point.

    Note that I am not coming to tell you anything. Relax.

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 27, 2005 at 12:12 AM

    Interesting...

    Oh, and postman, I think you might be overlooking a little difference in the attacks:

    [Blocked Image: http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1084/israelpalestinianbabywar2pk.gif]

    My opinion on htis case is that Israël is the terrorismbuffer between the middleeast and the west. Not a very grateful job at the moment.

    Kosmo, I expected a more grounded reply from you.

  • First thaught? [MID-EASTERN CONFLICT]

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 26, 2005 at 6:15 PM

    Palestinians mourn Jihad leader

    Luay Saadi's death in a shootout in Tulkarm on Sunday sparked clashes between Israel and Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip.


    Islamic Jihad sought to avenge their loss by firing rockets into Israel.

    Israel responded with fresh air strikes on Palestinian targets in Gaza earlier on Tuesday.

    Five people were hurt and two buildings damaged after Israeli missiles hit the Gaza Strip.

    About 10,000 people attended Saadi's funeral in Tulkarm, where shops and schools closed for the day, reports said.

    His father, Jihad, told the Associated Press that his son had gone underground having been arrested on numerous occasions by Israeli security forces.

    "He decided he did not want to go back to prison because he saw bad things there," he said.

    Israel had blamed Saadi for masterminding recent bomb attacks that had killed ten people.


    'Frightening blasts'

    A building belonging to the Fatah political party in Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, was hit and damaged in the first Israeli helicopter attack on Tuesday. No casualties were reporte.

    Later, a building housing a charity linked to Islamic Jihad in Rafah, in southern Gaza, was targeted, injuring five people.

    The Israelis say that the buildings were both linked to what they called terrorist activity, the BBC's Alan Johnston in Gaza City reports.

    During the night, Israeli fighter jets made a series of low-level passes over Gaza City, triggering huge and frightening blasts as they broke the sound barrier, our correspondent says.

    The other major Palestinian militant group, Hamas, says it is observing an informal truce.

    Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat has warned that the latest Israeli operation could upset the truce.

    "We condemn the Israeli incursion and assassiations in Tulkarm. This threatens the ceasefire," he told Reuters news agency.

    Source: CNN.COM

    What's your first thauht? Nothin' deep, just the first thaught that came to you when you read this.

  • Some more pictures

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 26, 2005 at 12:56 AM

    Some more pictures.

    Have fun!

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00018.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00014.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00013.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00011.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00010.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00009.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00007.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00002.jpg]

  • My fault when she lies.

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 25, 2005 at 5:52 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    To quote one of my mates; 'sleeping with one woman is like having one CD' Seriously though, that's cool if you feel like that, I mean I'm a virgin myself at 21.. not out of choice however.. guess I haven't met the right girl yet? I always respect people who choose to wait for intercourse after marriage, even if I don't agree with it, it's impressive to see people stick to those morales in this day and age especially with the media shoving sex in your face front line and sinker!

    Fun to read! In a respectful way.

  • My fault when she lies.

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 25, 2005 at 9:22 AM
    Quote from The Postman

    hahahahaha abstinence based sex ed works like a using a hammer and nails to hold down jello. Good luck with that.

    Someone's under 18.

    Nope.

  • Some pictures

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 25, 2005 at 9:05 AM
    Quote from Fletch

    A little trick with the Sony DSCs if you ever take more with this camera: They really dislike focusing on objects close up. So first make sure you hit the little faux-macro button on the back (it's the 'flower' button). Second, you can 'drag' the focus from one object to aanother. If I'm taking a close-up, I'll hold the focus then drag it around until the detail comes in crisply. it's annoying, but it helps get some clarity and sharp edges.

    Thanks, I'll fiddle with that.

    I like number 10 too, but one thing that really annoys me is that it's not straight... I wish I took more time.

    Thx for the replies guys.

  • Some pictures

    • ⌐■_■
    • October 25, 2005 at 9:04 AM
    Quote from Fletch

    A little trick with the Sony DSCs if you ever take more with this camera: They really dislike focusing on objects close up. So first make sure you hit the little faux-macro button on the back (it's the 'flower' button). Second, you can 'drag' the focus from one object to aanother. If I'm taking a close-up, I'll hold the focus then drag it around until the detail comes in crisply. it's annoying, but it helps get some clarity and sharp edges.

    Thanks, I'll fiddle with that.

    I like number 10 too, but one thing that really annoys me is that it's not straight... I wish I took more time.

    Thx for the reply guys.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™