1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Best place to get models

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 9:14 PM

    I don't liek you steppe

  • Best place to get models

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 3:52 PM

    Mapmodels (props).

    I liek st0lve.

  • screensavers

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 3:04 PM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    how so? it matches the shadow of the guy and I dont see anything else to suggest otherwise.Enlighten me, please.

    Well, the shadow is smaller then the actual size of the palmleaves.

    ZING!@

  • Best place to get models

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 9:02 AM

    I liek you Nexus

  • cs_cabaret release in januari 2006!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 1:05 AM

    I'd go with shifty...

  • Best place to get models

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 1:02 AM

    What would be the best place to fetch meself some hl2 models?

    Does anybody have recommendations?

    Linkeh!

  • screensavers

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 1:00 AM

    The shadow of the tree is incorrect.

  • Post your DVD collection extravaganza!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 12:58 AM

    IT

    The Shining

    True Romance

  • Next-next-gen format

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 12:57 AM

    I have a HDD of 40 and one of 20 gb.

  • Holland vs Dr. Phil

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 29, 2005 at 12:51 AM

    I sorta like him.

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 28, 2005 at 11:29 PM

    Thanks Philip.

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 28, 2005 at 12:01 AM

    I couldn't find the time to finish it. Too much going on in real life.

    Then I gave it to a mod.

    http://www.roguethreat.com

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 27, 2005 at 10:46 PM

    What the heck?

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 27, 2005 at 10:00 PM

    PROJECT ABORTED

    sorry :arrow:

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 17, 2005 at 10:50 AM

    Okay, I just opened a screen in psp and just copied and pasted the colours into hammer (sorry, I assume you'll understand what I'm saying ).

    Oh, and I changed the sidewalkedgethingytexture too.

    Result:

    [Blocked Image: http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6089/nmrihdeserted00144qh.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5416/nmrihdeserted00158mh.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1326/nmrihdeserted00168gd.jpg]

    Oh, and I'll be selling my CPU in about an hour. I don't have another one yet so bear with me...

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 17, 2005 at 10:20 AM

    That's frickin' nice!

    Thanks Curman.

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 17, 2005 at 9:49 AM

    Lol. Sorry man, I'm pretty new to fog. I set the colour to be orange, like the sides of the skybox. The ceiling of the skybox is darkblue however. Do I have to change it to darkblue maybe?

    Is there some tutorial on the techniques of adding fog?

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 17, 2005 at 9:10 AM

    The blurry sidewalk is going to be a thing of the past. I'll change that. As for the rest of the textures, it could be my videocard since it's only a ati 9600pro...

    I am also ging to fill this level up with alot more debris.

    I have set all my videosettins to high, but thanks for the advice anyroad.

    I will keep you updated!

    tomato

    /edit

    Here are two more screens:

    [Blocked Image: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7523/nmrihdeserted00037lj.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1715/nmrihdeserted00015oh.jpg]

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 17, 2005 at 12:08 AM

    Oh, and I wanted to add: thanks very much for the feedback! Keep it comin'

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 17, 2005 at 12:07 AM

    Hi!

    I changed a few things according to the feedback I receivced. I can't recall what exactly but I changed the roadtexture (and scaled it down), changed the lighting, fog, added some props etc.

    These screens are not intended to show you everything (im lazy), but to show you the change in fog and lightning.

    Just have another fresh look and comment on it!

    [Blocked Image: http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3057/nmrihdeserted00000tx.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8471/nmrihdeserted00041ca.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2928/nmrihdeserted00060sc.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4194/nmrihdeserted00105cm.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6436/nmrihdeserted00136bj.jpg]

    tomato

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™