1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Kaylin

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 15, 2005 at 4:46 PM

    Nice pics :wink:

  • error: file read failure

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 15, 2005 at 4:44 PM

    I'm impressed too!

    You only need to put that command behind the CSGline, right?

    Succes anyway!

  • de_something [wip]

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 14, 2005 at 12:26 PM

    Yes, I'd go with the feedback from Reno too. :arrow:

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 13, 2005 at 12:22 PM

    Wow, that's some really cool animation man! It's 5Mb btw...

    I like the FF screenshots. This is onbe of the most professional mods around fo sho.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 12, 2005 at 11:39 PM

    you could use coca cola adds as a reference

  • dm_lostsouls

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 12, 2005 at 10:25 PM

    Yeah, there's a definite good feeling to it, Nexus. Don't give up on this map either way.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 12, 2005 at 10:18 PM

    lolol

    Yeah, but all I would say has been said: edges water to sharp and the lights are too bright. I like the idea of a forest. You could also add atmospheric christmas light/trees and stuf.

  • JFK Conspiracy is there actually any question about it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 9, 2005 at 5:14 PM

    African? That does certainly does not make any sense to me dude.

    There were Sem (Semites), Cham (the blackies) and Jafeth (Whities). Their father was Abraham, who probably lived somewere near Persia, wich would make him most likely a Semite (but they didn't excist yet, at that moment, as you will understand).

    So why African?

    I think people are using the same hatetactics against America as they did against the jews, and still do. Making somebody a 'group' and thus isolating them from the rest (of the...) makes it easier to generalize.

    'The Amercians invaded another country' Or: 'The Americans are helping out The Jews again'.

    Ontopic again:

    I don't know who Olof Palme was.

  • JFK Conspiracy is there actually any question about it?

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 9, 2005 at 9:58 AM
    Quote from RD

    they imported Europeans to find out what freedom really meant

    Americans are actually from countries all over europe, mostly. I'm not talking about native Americans fyi.

  • Layout tips and musts

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 7, 2005 at 8:23 PM
    Quote from |FRITZ|

    http://www.slothy.com/composite/MP_101.doc

    Wow. Nice read!

    Oh man, I want to map so much now! No time, unfortunatly.

  • The Firefight Project

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 7, 2005 at 12:44 PM

    I like the concept very much!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 7, 2005 at 11:54 AM

    Quark?! Lol, how stylish RD.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 6, 2005 at 11:27 PM

    Looks clean, suited for tactical gameplay. Nice lightning.

  • Some advice from the Goth

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 6, 2005 at 11:38 AM

    Someone once slammed the door of a hyundai while my fingers were between it. The door locked and the metal bended. I was glad that it was a hyundai and not a volvo...

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 5, 2005 at 5:12 PM

    I like it Very atmospheric!

    More screens would be cool though.

  • Pirates of the Caribbean 2 trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 4, 2005 at 3:24 AM

    Nice trailer!

  • WTF? Interlopers hacked

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 4, 2005 at 1:14 AM

    bah, still hacked

  • WTF? Interlopers hacked

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 3, 2005 at 10:19 PM

    Some fuckup called A1TS has hacked interlopers.net.

    I hope he improves his drawingskills next time he bothers people with his pointless timefilling.

    [Blocked Image: http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1925/hackzors6my.jpg]

  • France and Zoo

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 3, 2005 at 4:48 PM

    Awesome pictures! I like the deerpics!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • December 2, 2005 at 12:56 AM

    Yeah, good work on that!

    How much did you get for it?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™