I second that. This map looks really really nice. And yes, I would indeed change the skybox to be a little bit less on fire. ![]()
Nice to see another quality map. ![]()
I second that. This map looks really really nice. And yes, I would indeed change the skybox to be a little bit less on fire. ![]()
Nice to see another quality map. ![]()
Quote from Minotaurohappy new year and shit
Why happy shit? Is that a Brazillian custom?
Welcome to politics.
Fuckt that aditude RD. It's because of the US we got this wealthy. Why must we all think of this as if it were a race?
I see another cold war coming... :arrow:
[Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/nl/0/0d/Waran.jpg]
Takin a nap in my backyard after eating my nabors...
This discussion makes no sense imo. Plus, it's about damn time someone made a 'religious discussion' board! ![]()
It makes my heart fill with pride to see you're from Holland. :derp:
succes and don't forget to finnish it sometime soon!
Yeah! Happy holidays! Make the best of it! ![]()
Ok Sonic,
I'll be more specific:
[Blocked Image: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/184/desomethingb1100023tw.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/8725/desomethingb1100040vo.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/9070/desomethingb1100051wx.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/833/desomethingb1100079id.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/776/desomethingb1100083bz.jpg]
I hope this helps. Succes with mapping anyroad!
Things don't really seem to fit the theme IMO. Everything look just so out of place somehow. Plus it's all just some boring buildings really. No atmosphere.
My suggestion would be to give the map a theme and to build around that. Try to think about scenes from movies while mapping or something.
Sorry to be so blunt
looks sweet Irish! ![]()
speak only for urself inzuno :megaman:
8/10
Noboday has hit the 10/10 yet, right? :roll:
yup, black is much cooler tbh. more l337. ![]()
Very nice! ![]()
Nice! I don't think it's too dark. It's giving the map atmosphere and makes those lightbeams fit right in! I also like the brushwork but atm there are too many devtexures too really comment on the map as whole, so I'll leave that out. ![]()
Nice map. Keep us updated! ![]()
The server isn't that slow and I can recommend you to load it down. It was worth my time. ![]()
The map looks like it's gonna blow every cs/css lover right out of his/her shoes! I love the look of most parts of the map and the overall quality is really satisfying. ![]()
Two points of feedback could be:
- no sliding doors. They kinda look out of their place in such a scene;
- Some (outsoor) props need a bigger fadedistance
Nice map! ![]()
Hah! I never thaught that was possible! ![]()
A.W.E.S.O.M.E ![]()