1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 2:37 PM

    Thank you very much, spellbinder!

    How do I disable the refreshlocks on every resolution, skdr?

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 12:43 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Its a more scary thought that Israel got nukes.

    St0lve, King of Ignorance... Way to go, you fucktard. Why don't you begin reading actual books about the middle east before making replies that make you look retarded?

    Quote from st0lve

    A little, its just as safe as Hamas having nukes in Palestine. They just need to finish their fancy wall so that they don't nuke any Israeli people.

    Wow! Again I'm impressed by your ignorance! I really suggest you start doing some research about things before making 10-60 IQ posts. Did you fall on your head often, while riding a half-pipe?

    Quote from st0lve

    What I am trying to say is that I don't trust Israel abit more than I trust Iran.

    Seriously st0lve, what's your grudge against Israel?

    Quote from The Postman

    Will they nuke Israel? Fuck no. They'd be wiped off the damned map by a coalition of western nations, not to mention they'd be nuking a whole slue of their own religiously significant sites and nullifying any and all bargaining ability diplomatically.

    Will they nuke Israel? Fuck yes, just give them the tools and they'll show the world how radical they think. Don't even think that the so called 'coalition of western nation' will intervene. They never had and they sure as hell, never will. This has been proven by the past and for a change, ffs: lets learn from it...

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 7, 2006 at 11:11 AM

    My monitor does not need drivers to run on XP plus I haven't found any for my vision master 1451...

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 6, 2006 at 1:29 PM

    Did that. It didn't work.

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 6, 2006 at 11:51 AM

    No problem

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 6, 2006 at 12:27 AM

    Nope, both models (Iilyama VM 1451 and Dell p09, both 19 -and 17 inch) are tested on both resolutions.

  • [PLOBLEM] 9800pro @ xt not showing some resolutions?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 5, 2006 at 11:39 PM

    Hi guys,

    Here is my issue:

    I have bought a 9800pro, flashed to xt stock speeds. The card has a r360 core and is being cooled by a powerfull artic silencer. I have never had any problems concerning artifacts or other fooked up things on my monitor.

    The thing is: my monitor goes into standby mode when I put it on the following resolutions: 1280 x 1024, and: 1360 x 1024. Of course I allready tried a few things, respectively:

    - flashed from xt to pro and vice versa

    - locked refreshrates at lowest

    - adjusted voltages

    - tried another monitor

    - tried several drivers, including older drivers and omega drivers

    - updated to latest mobo bios

    - reinstalled drivers, after removing all drivers (nvida, ati and onboard s3)

    - installed windows servicepack 2

    It's not that it's impossible because I have gotten this card to display the mentioned resolutions but that was when I just flashed the card. Windows was 'recognizing' the newly flashed card as 'new' and did not make use of the allready installed ati drivers. When I restarted my pc, I again, was unable to load the mentioned resolutions.

    I am out of solutions (no pun intended, lam0r). Can anybody help me? Advice is greatly appreciated!

  • The faces of Muhammad

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 3, 2006 at 6:07 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.kerenmalki.org/images/300_Pal_Child_Abuse.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/flag_burn_arab_women.jpg]

    FFS, open your eyes man!

  • The faces of Muhammad

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 3, 2006 at 5:29 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Yeah, and what I see is mostly insulting of jews and israel, which is NOT a western country. I find none of them insulting in any way, but I understand how maybe some Americans might be.But they aren't really a factor here, cause none of you knew about them, nor cared about them until 'wolf posted them.

    Are you insulted by them RD? In which way?

    The state of Israel is a western country, a part from any opinions you might have. Do your homework.

    This whole situation makes me sick. At the time the twintowers collapsed, muslims all over the world were celebrating. Palestinians were giving away free cakes, Dutch muslims were openly supporting this act of terror.

    Muslim states are openly offending western countries and arabic newspapers are full of offending cartoons of our western culture. Every day...

    Yet now, in a local newspaper, a seemingly offending cartoon has been published and we have to offer our apologies? We have to offer our apologies? In our house? This is so wrong...

    I say: GTFO and take bombhead with you.

    [Blocked Image: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7084/mohammedcartoon4co.jpg]

    Oh, and stolve? Here's a link for you:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 1, 2006 at 11:19 PM

    Waar is DaanO?

  • Oscar Nominees

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 1, 2006 at 11:18 PM

    fuck paradise now, I need Munich!

  • Oscar Nominees

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 1, 2006 at 1:21 AM

    Now I really want to see Munich!

  • Crysis - Crytek's new game

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 31, 2006 at 10:13 PM

    |o|

  • Stalker is dead? [updated]

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 31, 2006 at 1:19 PM

    hah

  • Stalker is dead? [updated]

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2006 at 11:37 PM

    Same here. I'm not waiting. I'm just knowing ppl are getting it finnished. In the mean time: i have a life. Sort of.

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2006 at 11:35 PM

    Well, as far as I can see from the screenshots, you might indeed want to brighten up the ambient light to fit the sky better.

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2006 at 11:18 PM

    Grand.

  • Why does metal suck?

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2006 at 7:24 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9573/righton6dh.jpg]

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2006 at 6:42 PM

    Looks good. Great sky, man!

    Were did you get it?

  • Stalker is dead? [updated]

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2006 at 5:07 PM

    Yay!

    "...the whole buzz is nothing but a hoax."

    Whoo! Yes!

    I was indeed a bit hassled when I found out there was nothing new on the additional site. :roll:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™