1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • the new cartoon thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 9:33 PM

    Yes, infact I have met several muslim believers. I also discuss issues with them, on an equal level. Fact still remains that the majority of the muslims are dominant, intolerant and hostile. It's not only the radical leaders hwo should be marked as dangerous, it's also the crowd that follows them. And then you have a crowd that just does nothing.

    Atm, my brother is being held captive for trying to port a muslim to another country, were he will not be sent back to his country were he will most certainly be killed. This is the way me and my brother are brought up: to help people no matter what believe or color etc. My uncle has been shot to death by palestinian terrorists, while picking up his car in a garage in Israel. Please spare me the 'have you ever...?' part. It doesn't make you look good.

    And yes, I believe we (the oh so good western people) have a much better world. For obvious reasons like:

    - women are treated equall with men

    - we have a better lawsystem

    - we are more educated, thus better capable of making decisions of all nature

    - we have more rights

    - we are less corrupt

    - we are wealthier

    - we take care of our elderly and needy

    - we have FREEDOM (of speech) damnit!

    And I can go like this for much longer.

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 9:01 PM

    Not great, just ehr... fun!

    hmmz

    Anyhow, JAL and RD; I'll work on the fog and lightning. Does anybody know some neat tutorials 'bout making some appropiate fog? I just really don't seem to hit the spot, fogwise..

    Oh, and RD, you ment those green no-so-logic lights on the paths? Do I need to fix those?

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 8:25 PM

    haloha, shalom, hi there and guten tag!

    I just recently started mapping on a map called 'griezelbos'. It will be a small cs map, playable by 4 vs 4 max. I'm not sure yet what kind of gamemode I'll use, but I'm willing to take any recommandations in account.

    I got inspired by the Dutch movie: 'De Griezelbus'. An awesome movie. I must also commit that rockdude's totally cool architecture inpired me.

    I used a sky from the talented mr. hipshot.

    tomato

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0007.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0006.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0005.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0004.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/likadik/griezelbos0001.jpg]

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 7:44 PM

    Got me one too:

    Location: the South Pacific


    The Democratic Republic of Red vegetable is a tiny, devout nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.


    The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Trout Farming industries.


    Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. Red vegetable's national animal is the badger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the florijn.

    civil rights: very good

    economy: very strong

    political freedoms: excellent

  • the new cartoon thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 4:11 PM

    Depends. We shouldn't be provocative for no reason, without it being legal etc. But in this case, we weren't.

    Facts unfortunatly are that the biggest part of the muslimcommunities in europe are intollerant, hostile and dominant. Therefore we (europe, europians) have the right to give feedback on that, on our own special and democratic way. It's not that we are only being asses to outsiders, minorities and whatnot. We are being asses to everybody, this is our way of giving feedback and letting other people know what we think of something.

  • the new cartoon thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 3:15 PM

    Wow,

    I just read this whole thread. It's cool to see people being real hypocrites, like posty. Haha! Man, you might want to take note of Skjalg's advice because the way you are behaving is not acceptable atm. Take this as constructive critisism. I hope your pride doesn't block it.

    Plus I think it's twisted to be offended by the (non-insultive) 9/11 remark by RD (demonising him) while you are making comparisons to the holocaust yourself. It's disgusting.

    [Blocked Image: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8469/g1yg6xb.gif]

    Now ontopic:

    I agree with RD for the biggest part. Unlike posty, I don't think it's wise to reflect the western civilisation onto the middle eastern and to then draw conclusions. They are not us in other appearances; they think different and therefor need a different approach.

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 2:44 PM

    Looks cool man.

  • 0x222362ad ERROR when starting CSS + other errors

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 2:13 PM

    Grand!

    Thanks alot!

  • 0x222362ad ERROR when starting CSS + other errors

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 1:07 PM

    Aah thx, skdr!

    I did the following things:

    - allowed combined writing

    - changed resolution in winxp, plus refreshrates (I was running the monitor on a custom resolution)

    - restarted my pc

    After this, I had no errors at all. I think I may have cleaned out my memorycache or something (I'm no expert on this subject )?

    Thanks skdr!

  • 0x222362ad ERROR when starting CSS + other errors

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 12:49 PM

    Hi,

    I just reinstalled steam and everything with it, because steam gave me alot of errors lately (wich is no news for me, reallly). When I wanted to run my new map, I got the following error: 'STEAM VALIDATION REJECTED'. OMGWTF!?

    Right, so I looked up what it meant and this was steam's answer: ya, we're familliar whit the bug, but we don't want to spent the 3 minutes to fix it so gtfo k thx bye...

    Ok, so after just restarting steam a few times I got this error:

    [Blocked Image: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5635/wtf0lv.jpg]

    One of the reasons I reinstalled steam was because of this ^ error...

    Does anyone have an answer to this? Help will be rewarded with appreciation.

  • q4necro1 beta

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 9:36 AM

    wow, looks cool indeed! but I do think the lightning is a bit cold!

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 20, 2006 at 9:34 AM

    nothing much, indeed. but the most important thing is you feel at home in your room! comfortable or no.

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 19, 2006 at 11:52 PM

    hmm, not a place I'd feel at home!

    it looks rather cheap and uncomfortable

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 19, 2006 at 11:06 PM

    skdr has an intellectual room

    the word 'studyclimate' came to mind when I saw the photograph. nice room :wink:

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 19, 2006 at 11:05 PM

    Hah st0lve, you wore that diaper to block the constant stream of shit flowing from your brain?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 17, 2006 at 2:53 PM

    Steppewolf de GEEEEEKSTE!

    Asuhm Steppenwolf, as always.

  • Insurgency Media Update

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 17, 2006 at 2:25 PM
    Quote from RD

    fucking ahsum!!!!!!!!

    indeed my friend. But when will there be a public beta for crying out loud!~

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 17, 2006 at 12:57 PM

    Yeah, I like the skybox idea! I also think it would be rather awesome to have some ghosts chasing you while hunting other players!

  • E.Y.E Hl² total conversion recruiting

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 17, 2006 at 5:16 AM

    Wow,

    How did I not know about this mod? Nice media, looks very promising.

    Succes man!

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • February 15, 2006 at 12:21 AM

    R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™