Thanks! If you dont mind im going to use that to fiddle around with on me own maps - I suck at creating proper fog for me maps ![]()
Posts by ⌐■_■
-
-
what are your fog configs ginger?
-
I'm playing road to hill 30 atm and I must agree with ginger on the aiming part. continuesly flanking the enemy in your own while having your squad covering you is sort of fun tho!

hmmz also I get like 20 fps constantly, wich doesnt help aiming either. I think thats pretty messed up because I got more then the recommended system!
This is what you get from serious engine overclocking/exploiting... 
-
I don't quite follow you?

-
Hi,
I surfed by these two eyecandies. Who is anticipating BIA 3 too? who enjoyed the first two BIA's? Wich one was better, earned in blood or road to hill 30?
[Blocked Image: http://media.insidegamer.nl/dump/1141498606.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://media.insidegamer.nl/dump/1141498867.jpg]
Anyhow, enjoy the screens!
-
wow awesome! great lightning indeed

-
Keep us updated!

-
-
[Blocked Image: http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7002/mzelf7pl.jpg]
me bowling. rather dull pic, but meh..
-
It needs landmarks, like Min0 said. Furthermore the streets are way to displaced. My sugestion is to flatten them. Make the 'waves' more subtle.
Looks very good tho!

edit: the lightning needs to be more 'whitish' too.
-
Awesome man!
Is this really an official intro? Just awesome man!

-
piczise is normal, right?


-
Great brushwork! Can't wait to see it retextured tho..
Grand!

-
I like the composition and the combination of coulours. It needs a white background though. And soft shadows.

-
Wow!
This day I was totally blown away by the gameplay these pieces of art offer! I played with three friends on two different locations (both being deserted schoolterrain) and it was totally awesome. The things you can do with these things are just simply amazing and highly underestimated! There's so much variety in gameplay and it's so cool to shoot and dive an run like hell because your gun is overheating - obsessively pressing the shield buttun!
Very intensive and well worth the money (39,99 euro)!

-
thats pretty amazing indeed my friend! oh, and Groningen is a great city!

-
-
awesome x 3


-
Eclipse's really eats up my memory!

Awesome use of lightning and displacement tho!

-
Well, there's allready enough custom stuff in your map to make it look totally awesome, so ok

Is that screen animated?
How long before release?