1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 15, 2006 at 10:26 PM

    looks athmosperic and clean, alltho the lighting is too bright for your skybox

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 15, 2006 at 4:13 PM
    Quote from Hipshot

    I never left Source, I multi-develop. At work, at home. Since it's so cold outside, I wont go out so I just map. Q3 is fun to map for, probably the last good brush based game to map for and not using models in the same way.Gameplay movie. Alpha testing with a friend.

    http://www.zfight.com/misc/files/q3/int ... e-xvid.rar ~50MB, xvid.

    wow - the map looks much better in a videoclip! touche!

    Looks very characteristic and more important: the layout seems to be really thought out and neat! awesome.

  • post your work place extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 15, 2006 at 3:03 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    our building is one giant catacomb designed so that there are no glare on the monitors. Yeah no glare, but then again its depressing knowing I get here when its dark and leave when its dark a lot =(

    thats one strange theory man! isnt it far more cheaper to buy shadowmask monitors? how about darkening the windows with some stuff? wouldnt that be far more conveniant in most ways?

  • post your work place extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 14, 2006 at 8:37 PM

    legoland

  • post your work place extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 13, 2006 at 10:35 PM

    oh okay cool

  • post your work place extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 13, 2006 at 10:20 PM

    Havelte? De veluwe?

    Is that your job? I allways assumed you were a student.

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 13, 2006 at 1:28 PM

    this will sweep you right of your feet!

    http://%7Boption%7D

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 13, 2006 at 1:24 PM

    gotta love those colors!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 13, 2006 at 11:14 AM

    thats alot of blue, red and white!

    I like it

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 13, 2006 at 12:03 AM

    Needs more shadows and warmer light. Furthermore I think the map looks very playable but not something I'd be attracted to play, somehow. Can't really tell why, but I think it's the lightning.

    I love your skyboxes tho! And from you I'd also expect better things, but hey, these are only screenshots so what do I know, right?

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 12, 2006 at 10:14 PM
    Quote

    woo went to the countryside this weekend, haven't gone to it in like 3 or 4 years. We had lots of fun, dove into a tiny river, had a barbeque right there and stuff Big GrinMe and my hot cousin (no I wasn't drunk!!! I swear!!):

    Hee that looks like alot of fun man!

    And what a beautiful country Brazil is!

    *best pic contribution till now*

  • post your work place extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 12, 2006 at 12:44 PM

    Looks great Mazy, altho it all seems to appear so 'empty' and 'new'. The canal looks very special btw!

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 11, 2006 at 10:16 PM

    lol

  • Objective Individual Combat Weapon - WIP

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 11, 2006 at 7:12 PM

    a left handed model?

    looks cool to me anyroad

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 11, 2006 at 6:45 PM

    so I guess were the only ones?

  • Micro Mapping Comp Thing

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 11, 2006 at 5:42 PM

    as long as it 'floats my boat', I'm definitly in

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 11, 2006 at 5:32 PM

    cool!

  • So how would you run YOUR nation, Mapcore?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 10, 2006 at 8:38 PM

    thats one of the things I like man, theyre funny!

    also, who actually still manages a nation?

    I know I do

  • Spore

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 9, 2006 at 2:54 PM

    Spore:

    http://%7boption%7d

    One of the most ambitous gameproject I've seen! It's a 35 minute video, but it's well worth the time!

    Spore

    (Maxis/Electronic Arts for PC)

    Although not due for at least another year and a half, Maxis' Spore was by far the most impressive game on any system at this year's big show, and wowed the E3 critics enough to garner the win for Best PC Game, as well as several other awards. In terms of scope, Spore promises to be the largest game that we've ever played. The basic concept sees you as the ultimate architect for a new species, choosing the evolutionary path of a creature from its genesis to the progression of the species into an advanced society. Since you're playing the development of an organism from its crawl out of the primordial ooze to a space-faring, universe-exploring (and most likely conquering) civilization, Spore has almost limitless playability. Couple this with the fact that the game will automatically upload your gameplay content to other players and download everyone else's ecological and cultural data to your computer, and you're talking about the potential to truly explore a virtual universe consisting of millions of planets on your hard drive.


    - Tal Blevins, Editorial Manager, IGN.com

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 9, 2006 at 9:40 AM

    that looks impressive Alex!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™