1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Most used texture...Ever!?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 17, 2006 at 1:57 PM

    best thread of the week.

  • [WIP] Dm_cloudcity (updated 2006-09-05) (Final beta)

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 16, 2006 at 10:08 PM

    awesome!

    dl'ing it now

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEYZ!!!!!!!!!~@~@##"?$

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 16, 2006 at 1:05 PM

    H>A>P>P>Y B>I>R>T>H>D>A>Y>!

  • Favourite movies of all time? Come on, list em.

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 13, 2006 at 9:27 AM

    Aah Leon The Professional, yes

    [Blocked Image: http://leontheprofessional.sitemynet.com/mynet_resimlerim/Leon2.jpg]

    And there comes Braveheart (sue me):

    [Blocked Image: http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0000560XW.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

    Interview with a vampire:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/IWV/pdPHIWV0004.jpg]

    The Boondock Saints:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.darkzero.co.uk/images/boondock2.jpg]

    Platoon:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.destgulch.com/images/plat06.jpg]

    The Shining:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.reallivepreacher.com/images/shining.jpg]

    Once Upon a Time in The West:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.timeinc.net/time/2005/100movies/images/once_upon_time_in_the_west.jpg]

    Forest Gump:

    [Blocked Image: http://musicmoz.org/img/editors/sounddude/ForrestGumpOriginal.jpg]

    Shawn of the dead:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.vxflix.com/shawn%20of%20dead.jpg]

    Robin Hood, Man in thights:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.sanalmagaza.com.tr/Images/img_300X300/3891.jpg]

    (intro rap ftw)

    Beverly Hills Cop (1,2 and 3, but 1 kicks biggest ass)

    [Blocked Image: http://media.bestprices.com/content/music/50/82452.jpg]

    Scarface:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.geocities.com/movievillains/Tony.jpg]

    HP and the Goblet of fire (yeah, screw you guys):

    [Blocked Image: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005JMAI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

    And these are just a few... There's lots more!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 13, 2006 at 12:16 AM

    Yay! Minownz!

    [Blocked Image: http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3349/zuri404ck.jpg]

    Oh, and here's my rad:

    [Blocked Image: http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6816/zuri086ee.jpg]

    oh:

    [Blocked Image: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/892/sigarr4qe.gif]

  • Condemned: Criminal Origins

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2006 at 9:52 PM

    Only played the demo. I'd rate it with a 7.5 or so. It's not great but good for awhile I think.

    But you'll love it.

  • Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway Officially announced.

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2006 at 9:49 PM

    This sounds awesome!

    Can you tell anything about the systemspecs that will be needed yet?

  • ss_dawn

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2006 at 7:35 PM

    This is one of the strangest maps ive ever seen and I think its hard to give any crits, because -and pls dont be offended- there are many things that dont apeal to me.

    I see alot of missused props lying all over the place without making an awfull lot of sense. I see grass that need to be displaced. I see a 3d skybox with blocky displacement. I see strange lighting. I see unusual brushwork and I see some unbalance in detail.

    Then again, I see a lot of good potential. I allso see good architecture. I see strange but somehow cool lighting and I see some pretty good layout (as far as I can tell).

    All I can say is: read enough tutorials about practically everything:

    - architecture / brushworks

    - lighting

    - displacement

    - balance in detail

    - placement of cubemaps

    And again: I am NOT trying to disencourage you my friend! I think you can be a good mapper, but please keep reading tutorials. Good tutorials can be found at interlopers. (http://www.interlopers.net. There's allmost nothing more relaxing than a fine afternoon of reading tut's.

    Furthermore, your mod looks promising!

    kt

  • CS Source: de_tropea

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2006 at 6:10 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    I like it

  • So I met Ferret and Holeman...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2006 at 2:52 PM

    Awesome!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 12, 2006 at 1:23 AM
    Quote from st0lve

    a bud and me (right) at some partyIMAGE

    ps im not stoned

    Why is it at all your pics I'm looking right into your nose?

    :roll:

  • Lighters (highpoly)

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 11, 2006 at 9:52 PM

    Impressive!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 11, 2006 at 9:50 PM
    Quote from hamst3r

    Either that or attack of the hair clippers

    the last

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 11, 2006 at 7:49 PM

    I've been there too Daniel...

    Believe me, things will get better for you.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 10, 2006 at 6:35 PM

    That, sir, looks awesome

  • The Blood games

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 10, 2006 at 6:11 PM

    I think I'll try that.

    I found the blood download but I can't get my hands on a blood2 download. How bout it?

  • Cheap ass plug: Jobs wanted

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 10, 2006 at 5:12 PM

    Wow, I really hope you get a job man! Good luck to you!

  • Chess Pieces

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 10, 2006 at 10:40 AM

    cool man!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 9, 2006 at 2:25 PM

    haha, I'm the guy doing macho to a policeofficer

    but yeah, we were doing this on a school were my mother is a teacher but we had to dress up in a bejaardentehuis for the convenience. Pretty fun man!

    [Blocked Image: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6688/dsc00178large7mz.jpg]

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 9, 2006 at 1:16 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9674/zp8large7kc.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™