nice pic, alltough very tough! I really dunno what your 'style' is, but skateshoes would fit you really well I guess ![]()
![]()
nice pic, alltough very tough! I really dunno what your 'style' is, but skateshoes would fit you really well I guess ![]()
![]()
thats awesome Ginger! I love your hobbies ![]()
yes, Ill drink to that ![]()
thats not rue. i work with downsyndrom people and thats not how they look like.
however, i agree i look retarded. ![]()
oh, and Tomewiththeweather, just to clear things up a little: I never said I thaught i am atractive or good looking, allthough I know I am of course!
now, lets have it, all ya ugly ppl! ![]()
![]()
lol ![]()
oh hi Koko ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9574/dsc002933gs.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7308/dsc002941xj.jpg]
oh, and I sent some pics to a model agency and they said I would be suited for the catwalk and other model stuff lololol! ![]()
great movie, loved the action but didnt really focus on the storyline tbh ![]()
ya tell me bout it and yeah, thats just thje way the pic is - sorry guys ![]()
and hessie, that boxer is like the cheapest they have here and this shot was taken minutes before we went working on a house lol ![]()
nothing to say really...
[Blocked Image: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9862/dsc002869vy.jpg]
Great map man. I like it's originality. ![]()
I like the first one better, why do you think its better that way? ![]()
a.w.e.s.o.m.e
you my friend!
Thanks alot koko!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi koko, could you do me one pls?
take your time
and btw, theyre really awesome.
yeah, awesome pics man ![]()
hydeph, this isnt eot. eot died when postman got in puberty.
not all feedback may be given most tacticallly, but pls ignore that and filter out the constructive part. its your map, placing pics here comes with the risk of people not liking it, plus:
- it looks a bit strange to watermark your pics with an H while 1) you dont even bother to write a short explaination 2) the pics are taken in hammer 3) the map is far from finnished...
- theres no pissing on hl1 leveldesign, in fact, most of the reactions ive seen are positive, and i agree
now, get back to your map ![]()