1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 30, 2006 at 10:49 AM

    postman forgot...

    cool walkcicle tomdon! I like it very much! ~

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 30, 2006 at 9:51 AM

    beautifull, even wth devtextures..

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 29, 2006 at 12:05 PM

    awesome pics y'all!

    Mino: you always with girls on teh picz?!

    Dissonace: lol!

    Squirelly: awesome man! first pic is best tho.

    OL: how old are you exactly?

  • Spiderman 3 trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 28, 2006 at 9:17 AM

    awesome!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2006 at 9:52 PM

    eehehehe..

    <3 kokos

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2006 at 3:10 PM

    sup sepp?

    nice pix, your eyes go well with your hair

  • The Downfall of the Netherlands

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2006 at 8:52 AM

    that's a very colored view on dutch tolerance. the only opinion worthy of forming after watching it, is that this lady doesnt know how things work... lol

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2006 at 7:11 AM

    Ok, here I go again:

    My first map to be released: DoD_Nordwind

    [Blocked Image: http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9589/60tt.jpg]

    Second map to ALMOST be released (I guess my HDD crashed or summin..): DoD_Schliefen

    [Blocked Image: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9568/ds31ep.jpg]

    I guess this is my second map then.. DoD_Vaals

    [Blocked Image: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4922/v76ah.jpg]

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 26, 2006 at 7:03 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Sorry but I don't like it. It seems that you mixing too many styles and the lighting is just bad. The textures also don't fit together. I like the height variation in the first pic though.

    Agreed. It's cool there's all new textures and stuff, but that's about it..

  • I am late to the dietCoke and Mentos party...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 23, 2006 at 11:57 AM
    Quote from ginger_lord

    Fill a swimming pool with coke, drop 20ft wide mentos in it. Run.

    wow that would be so awesome!

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 22, 2006 at 9:58 PM

    oops, I hotlinked!

    I'll post some new pics soon, when i find the time. sorry guys

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 22, 2006 at 12:08 PM

    Wow yeah, I bought and played gunman and I enjoyed it pretty much. Very nice leveldesign.

    Welkom!

  • The solution to urban violence

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2006 at 8:32 AM

    I say that kid got onwed on a totally cool way and that man should ge a medal for what he did indeed. That was a professional k.o. lol.

    The way to fight violence is not with more violence but with alert and brave citizens. Or ex-boxers.

  • DE_KERK [updated July 5th, new screens page 2 + beta d/l]

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 20, 2006 at 5:48 PM

    looks a bit blend, but it cerainly has a nice original feeling to it

    lighting is too bright also, for my taste. too white I guess?

    nice name btw: kerk (kerk means chrurch in dutch)

  • Vileville WIP

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 15, 2006 at 2:04 PM

    I like the lighting alot, as I do the textures and the atmosphere, but I'd scale the floortexture down alot! It's way too big imo.

    But yeah, love the looks of it!

  • El Paso [Outlaws&Lawmen] (updated 17 jan)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 15, 2006 at 12:13 AM

    You never cease to amaze me, yell... Awesome.

  • dm_avon [Half-Life 2 deathmatch)

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2006 at 11:52 PM

    Looks very nice! I like it alot. Did you by any chance once posted some pictars in the wip in wip section?

    Anyhow: very nice!

  • well well well....Stalker returns....

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2006 at 11:47 PM

    Very insightfull, thanks Izuno

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2006 at 10:50 AM

    Here's a map I'm doing for the UBCS mod. About time I'd show something productive. Hanged around eot to much..

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ubcs-mod.net/media/static/rstreets1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ubcs-mod.net/media/static/rstreets2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ubcs-mod.net/media/static/rstreets3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ubcs-mod.net/media/static/rstreets4.jpg]

  • First post - Countryside map.

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2006 at 10:17 AM

    wow.. the athmospere is stunning! keep us updated!

    just wow..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™