1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • I enjoy traveling!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 24, 2006 at 11:17 AM

    I wish I had the money to travel that much.. + I have to save to visit a girlfriend in Thailand (she's from holland tho) somewhere near christmas. A friend of mine is going to Finland next month but he allready has some place to sleep.

  • I enjoy traveling!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 24, 2006 at 10:01 AM

    waahsuhm!

    I would NEVER reject such an offer!!!

    <3

  • Something really intriguing! Any thoughts ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 24, 2006 at 8:42 AM

    sweet kid

    And no, wouldn't think too much of it. Like Tom said: it's just a reflection.

  • The Fountain trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 23, 2006 at 8:48 PM

    Yeah, looks very promising indeed! Good to have Rachel Weisz in a movie too.

    It seems after months of bad movies, finally some good ones arrive!

  • Store Shelf

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 23, 2006 at 8:07 PM
    Quote from Rek0

    Thanks for all the comments! i need to look into this baking procedure.Nope not NMRIH, its for wiseguys. http://www.wiseguysmod.com

    That website looks awesuhmly promissing. I'll keep me eye on that!

  • I enjoy traveling!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 23, 2006 at 11:03 AM

    Your welcome in Zwolle. It's a studentappartment though, so don't expect any luxury or summ'n..

  • BG2 map

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 22, 2006 at 11:16 PM

    Can I live there?

  • Store Shelf

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 22, 2006 at 5:15 PM

    totally hawt! is it for nmrih?

  • BG2 map

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 22, 2006 at 11:15 AM

    Wow, I really dig the atmosphere too! Great work!

  • Borak - The movie trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 14, 2006 at 2:59 PM

    FUCK YEAH! I need to see that movie NOW!! FUCK FUCK FUCK YEAH!

    ok, that was a little overdone, but I have to see that man!

  • DOD_Anemia by FMPONE

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 14, 2006 at 1:25 AM

    looks hot indeed!

    my feedback would be the following:

    - lighting seems a bit blend (like; I don't see any shadows beneath the snowed tiger and it looks like it's floating because of that), also: I think it would look better with HDR (or more of that): winter has a blinding sun!

    - from the pictar I think some tree props could be placed a bit more logical (I'm talking about the bridge area) and maybe more 'grouped'

    - sidewalks could use a bit more detail (even if it's only a different texture wich shows a rim or so)

    I can btw really see the resemblance with sturm (and no, I didn't chuckle) and I'd also like to say the church R0xorZ!

    apart from this: welcome to mapcore! :wink:

  • El Paso [Outlaws&Lawmen] (updated 17 jan)

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 12, 2006 at 9:03 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    Awesome.

    seconded.

  • Seeking name or info on this toy.

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2006 at 5:02 PM
    Quote from Fletch

    hey look, the pot is calling us kettles black.

    lol

  • Seeking name or info on this toy.

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2006 at 4:21 PM

    I just found out..

  • Seeking name or info on this toy.

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2006 at 3:05 PM

  • July Low Poly Modelling Challenge:

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2006 at 2:48 PM

    Who will lead this contest if postman is gone?

  • Seeking name or info on this toy.

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2006 at 2:41 PM

    Yup

    Chris Farly (wich I think was a great and funny actor) died of an accidental opiate and cocaine intoxication back in 1997.

    Read it on IMDB...

    edit: might be interesting to read (sorry if this goes off topic but I'mm willing to take that risk):

    After some more time, he made another "lone" movie, Beverly Hills Ninja (1997), which featured former SNL member Chris Rock. Farley was made even more famous, but with his growing fame, his problems grew bigger as well; he didn't want to be the "fat guy who falls down" any longer. Chris had several other problems, too, with alcohol and drug dependency. On December 17th, 1997, he died from a heroin (opiate) and cocaine overdose in his apartment in Chicago, where his body was found by his brother John the next day. Chris' weigh of 296 pounds was a contributing factor to his death, but according to his autopsy the alcohol, marijuana and Prozac that was also found in his body, were not. Less than two months prior to Farley's death, he had appeared alongside Chevy Chase on what would be Farley's only SNL show as host. Not unlike his idol John Belushi, he was credited for one more appearance after having left SNL and died at age 33. His death cause was also the same. In the year after Chris' departing, the movie Almost Heroes (1998), where he plays the leading role alongside Matthew Perry was released. He also makes cameo appearances in Dirty Work (1998) and The Waterboy (1998).

  • In The Works ...

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 11, 2006 at 11:57 AM

    I have to say this keeps looking better and better all the time! You really improved your work and I like the result as of yet!

    GJ!

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 10, 2006 at 3:36 PM

    My sympathy goes out to Zidane anyhow... :roll:

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 10, 2006 at 1:28 PM

    Yeah, very good-looking! Keep that up!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™