1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Hammer opening a map, but having problems with the 3d view?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2006 at 8:16 PM

    Nope. Didn't for me..

    Any other suggestions?

  • Hammer opening a map, but having problems with the 3d view?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2006 at 7:50 PM

    Hello thar people,

    I lately had to reformat my good ole HDD and after installing steam and the sdk I tried opening one of my old .vmf's again. Thats where the problem turned up. Here's a screenshot:

    [Blocked Image: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8116/image1lm2.jpg]

    Those two stripes are the only things I see. Whatever I change or do in the 3d window.

    Anybody knows how to solve this?

    ~ tomatoz

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2006 at 1:28 PM
    Quote from Dennispls

    the wood on the circular lid looks too sharp imhoalso a slightly desaturation of the color could do wonders too

    That's exactly what I liked about it. Reminded me of some HL1 western mod (wich was very good btw).

    *whistles The Harmonica*

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2006 at 1:07 PM
    Quote from SnipaMasta

    This is clearly going to come out wrong, but I love your wood.

    yeah agreed :derp:

  • Snakes on a motherfucking plane!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 22, 2006 at 12:21 PM

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Insurgency Weapon Showcase

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 21, 2006 at 11:48 PM

    AW-FUCKING-SOME

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 20, 2006 at 8:02 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    That Militia looking map is great, best HL rocks ever!

  • Why do you do this?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 18, 2006 at 11:55 PM

    Well,

    When I was a kid, I liked creating things. I was extraordinairy crafty and I had very well-developed drawing skills. I had alot of fantasy too.

    Nowadays I still like to draw, I like art and I like to map. I have a strong feeling for atmosphere in levels and architecture.

    I'm not a very crafty leveldesigner though. I wish I had more time and a more appropriate life for it (allthough I'm happy with the one I have atm).

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 18, 2006 at 2:58 PM
    Quote from Zacker

    Killertomato, a little less blur would be nice:DI have uploaded all pictures from Futureweek '06 now, check them out here:

    http://www.thefuture.dk/futureweek

    That's the camera. Wish it had less...

    Nice pics btw

  • The hills have eyes :shock:

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 18, 2006 at 11:42 AM

    A friend of mine saw it. Said it pretty much sucked because of the high level of absurdity it contains.

    I love absurdity though

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 18, 2006 at 11:22 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8381/image1qm8.jpg]

    im the one on the right >_>

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 16, 2006 at 2:58 PM

    Somehow your map reminds me of SOF2, Ferret..

  • Deleting files? How to force this..

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 14, 2006 at 2:21 PM
    Quote from skdr

    So does Windows installers, its optional, what are you talking about?

    Both correct. The thing is, I didnt want to lose any data and since I have only one HDD I didn't want to format my disk. If this wasn't the case I would have formatted it for sure.

    Next time I format must be like the 25th time or so.. ;(

  • Deleting files? How to force this..

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 14, 2006 at 6:55 AM
    Quote from Squirrelly

    Erm, reboot into safe mode and delete from there? That usually works.

    I'll try that, thanks.

    Formatting isnt an option, yet. Command prompt with exporer shut down didn't work either btw.

  • Deleting files? How to force this..

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 14, 2006 at 12:43 AM

    Hi peeps,


    I got a lil' problem. Some weeks ago I installed the beta of Windows Vista. After trying it, I decided I wanted to go back to XP so I installed XP again. After having XP installed on my pc again, I wanted to remove the old files of Vista. Somehow, these files can't be deleted! Programs such as Kil!box, Unlocker or GIPO utils won't sufice.

    I tried everything within my knowledge to remove this 7GB file..

    Any suggestions? I'm running out of diskspace! D:

    tomatoz

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 13, 2006 at 9:43 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Am i the only one to like American beauty ?

    NO.

  • [UT2k4] dm_Baroque_BETA

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 29, 2006 at 10:50 AM

    What a style.. I'm very impressed..

    Pure sechs..

  • Co_calamus(NS: Combat), and beta 1 release!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 26, 2006 at 7:36 PM

    I think it looks stunning, man!

    Great job.

    Oh yeah, pls post larger pics next time.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 24, 2006 at 5:52 PM

    haha, you think they're horns? lol goth

  • Something really intriguing! Any thoughts ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • July 24, 2006 at 11:42 AM

    Maybe it's beer?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™