1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 31, 2006 at 12:18 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    olol looks like you're wearing one of those raccoon hats

    <3

  • Your username/nick

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 31, 2006 at 9:54 AM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Nexus is definatly a genius

  • Your username/nick

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 30, 2006 at 12:55 PM

    killertomato


    Once saw The attack of the Killer Tomatoes with a friend of mine. We were like 13 years old and that movie sucked pretty much. The fact that we were together and had fun stayed in my memory though.

    I think that when I was 18, I wanted a nick to use with online play and to mark my maps with. I figured that I didn't want a too complicated name, but also not too simple and certainly not too serious. So somehow stumbled upon 'killertomato' and my descission was made from that moment on. At first it was 'killer tomato' though.

    At that time I also played alot of DoD with a friend of mine. He named himself 'killerpotato' when we were pubbing. Those were good times.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/1/1125204246.jpg]

  • Pirating Games

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 30, 2006 at 12:41 PM

    Ok, so let's see wich one of us actually payed for anything Microsoft related without getting a legal copy of it with the purchase of your PC?

    Thaught so..

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 30, 2006 at 12:18 PM
    Quote from Evert

    well thank you, that's how I look!

    One day I'll pose nude for you~~

    no you wont

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 30, 2006 at 12:15 PM

    yeah, awesome stuff! Looks like betatesting it looks fun too

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 28, 2006 at 9:38 PM
    Quote

    Me either. I ended up finishing it just for fun because Epidemic never really told me if I was still on the job or not. I keep asking but he never responds, so basically it's just portfolio work I suppose.

    That must suck..

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 28, 2006 at 9:15 PM

    get your own thread and I might post in it

    looks cute though

  • Pirating Games

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 28, 2006 at 2:01 PM
    Quote from Hourences

    I used to download a lot but quit doing so since i became lazy, earned enough money and the downloads became too big.Two things about pirating tho:

    -I personally don't care at all if people download the games I worked on since most of the time we as dev's don't see a penny of the sale anyway. And even if we do its not enough to make us rich in any way so... I find it most importantly that people like it and play it a lot than if they pay for it.

    -Without pirating the game industry wouldn't be what it is right now. Every single game or mod out there has been created with either warez or at least some influence of warez on it. Every dev pretty much started with a copied photoshop or 3dsmax. By downloading mods you indirectly support software warez. All those people who think so holy of themselves shouldn't download any mod.

    QFT

  • Pirating Games

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 28, 2006 at 10:02 AM

    I have no e-ethics.

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 28, 2006 at 9:18 AM

    Cyanide.That.Looks.Awesome.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 28, 2006 at 8:24 AM
    Quote from kleinluka

    water has the best pictures!

  • steam.dll not working for me on lots of my stuff

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 25, 2006 at 2:08 PM

    *raises hand*

    me too!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 24, 2006 at 4:58 PM

    I see alot of dutch things in you maps, like ''Woonvorm voor Ouderen'' and ''BLOKKER''. So, do those maps represent dutch places or summin? Looks good though, for duke3d. Also, you have NO ammo!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 24, 2006 at 9:09 AM

    Damn, I know that! Everytime I'm being selfobsessed you're around to say I'm not that good looking! Darn you!

    :(

    Oh wait! I should've post this in EOT...

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 24, 2006 at 12:16 AM

    Y hello thar!

    This night I got bored so I threw together a few brushes to make a 'deathmatch style' CS map. Nothing too fancy and since I only spent one night of it, I havent playtested it yet. It's very small and meant for 1 vs 1. The gameplay type is 'fast paced deathmatch on small scale' (I made that one up all by myself!). The map lacks an apropriate skybox because I couldn't find one fast enough. Also, there is little brushwork left to be done. Not sure if I'll ever get resume on this, but if I do, chances are big that I will add flying spacecrafts carrying crates. I know how silly this is, but it's a fantasy of mine to kill my opponent by shooting a crate loose from an spacecraft wich then elegantly lands on his head.

    You might also notice pictures of me and some musicboxes. That's because there is a MP3 being played, namely: Lonely Train - Black stone Cherry (wich is rather awesome if I might add).

    The name is: cs_hardmatch (not found on google):

    [Blocked Image: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/604/cshardmatch0000cj1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1253/cshardmatch0002az3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4152/cshardmatch0003va9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/315/cshardmatch0004uu1.jpg]

    Sorry for the awfull borders and tekst, it's late and I'm in a hurry to my bed.

    ~ tomatoz

    *** THANKS TO SPINE FOR CUSTOM TEXTURES!!***

    edit: ahw man, the colours in the screenshots make me wanna fekken puke! D:

  • Hammer opening a map, but having problems with the 3d view?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2006 at 10:22 PM

    Yeah, that's what I have too, very ocasionally.

  • Hammer opening a map, but having problems with the 3d view?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2006 at 9:59 PM

    That was not what I meant, but thanks for your effort...

    Also, adjusting the gridlines witht the [ and ] button doesn't work good either. I have to press the buttons like 20 - 30 times before it starts working. Might this be a known bug too? Perhaps anybody has an answer to this too?

  • Hammer opening a map, but having problems with the 3d view?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2006 at 10:43 AM

    This is all pretty valuable information. Is there a site wich has all this type of know-how's listed or so?

  • Hammer opening a map, but having problems with the 3d view?

    • ⌐■_■
    • August 23, 2006 at 1:16 AM

    Thanks Twiz, that worked! Do I have to do this every time now? Never had anything like this before..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™