can't vote, cant see any replies and the dicription is rather vague. you might want to elaborate.
Posts by ⌐■_■
-
-
Carny looks like a chill dude.

But all of you: FFS(!) shave those pubic beards. They seriously look awful!
-
I dont see any IM buttons.
-
holy fucking shit! awesome!

Ive heard and read of more things like this. For instance ppl knowing the weathertyope of every day of every year back to 1900 by head (!). Insane stuff.
It's black autistic man btw

-
Quote from ginger_lord
A homo who needs a haircut none the less.
and that goes for spine too!

-
looks pretty cewl

-
-
[Blocked Image: http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5285/ubcspass0000qx9.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6269/ubcspass0001zy9.th.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/4179/ubcspass0002ty9.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3062/ubcspass0004dh7.th.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7739/ubcspass0006yi0.th.jpg]
Some screens of a small map I'm currently working on, since my graphixcard doesn't allow me to do large maps. Having pretty much fun with it.
-
So, is there any way we can force a prop_physics (one that's thus actually designed and programmed to be a prop_physics) to behave like a prop static? Aside from the inputs and flags that we use.
I heard of a parameter '$staticprop', what function does it have (couldn't find it on google)?
Anybody knows?

-
It seems the war is between nintendo and ms... who would of ever thaught that? strange how things can work out. Anyway, I predict nintendo will rule the market once again.

-
Snipa,
looks awesome but I wouldn't make the cock (I mean the thing you pull to reload after a new mag) so blocky!
-
any volounteers?

-
Oh yeah, that's really constructive too. Every MOD has to start somewhere, right?
Thanks for nothing mate.
-
[Blocked Image: http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8110/uhuhsi5.gif]
mirror ftw
-
Make the fog darker and the light a tad more green and intense
looks good never the less -
What a remarkable cause of death for a man like him!

R.I.P.
-
wow, nice work there!

-
small brain
-
-
very atmospheric! I like it!
