do all good artists have long, blond hair?
itd sure would explain my short, dark hair ![]()
do all good artists have long, blond hair?
itd sure would explain my short, dark hair ![]()
Quote from Pericolos0you can trust me.. I'm a gynecologist !IMAGE
FIXED
fairytale is teh sex!~ ![]()
Seems me is the first one to post this.. ![]()
And now I don't know what to say! I'm speechless! D:
Oh yeah, post your pics people! We wanna know how you look like 'n stuff!
[Blocked Image: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6340/hiehahoecb8.gif]
NOW, POST YOURS!! ![]()
![]()
wow Evert i didnt know you was such a good artist.. ![]()
keep em coming this way!! ![]()
![]()
those textures look pretty much right from a photo. is it for natural selection?
looks pretty good though, but align your textures and work on your lighting! ![]()
haha awesome.
was scrolling some old topics from dod.com to find some pictarz and its really funny to read old those old posts again. like: ''how do i make transparant sprites'' and stuff ![]()
anyhow, these are a few of my first attempts:
DOD_Holland - never got to be finnished due to a HDD crash or something. oh and i guess i was a lazy bum also ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1293/dod_holland_6pic2.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3585/dod_holland_6pic1.jpg]
DOD_Vaals - still, one of the best finnished maps I made sort of:
[Blocked Image: http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1176/dodvaals00060qn.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5371/dodvaals00051ou.jpg]
hl1 mapping 0wnzorX ![]()
yup. 100% agreed! ![]()
with Teddy on the team youll be pretty much winnin ![]()
GL! ![]()
wow.. thanks for all the advices!
thanks, all of you! ![]()
![]()
that game is awesome
and that plane is just not being fair! ![]()
Hi there,
I recently bought a domain and some webspace to have my own website. Though I have done this before, I never had the time to learn some decent coding for it. Before, I just used simple HTML. As long as it served it's purpose, right?
But whatever, who doesn't want a site that's more or less good to the eye? Well, since I don't really have the time to get to read books other then for studying purposes, I was wondering if any of you know some tricks to get a fine website, relatively easy to maintain (with a program maybe?) and that doesn't cost me too much money (wich I also do not have)?
I heard of PHP-Nuke. Is this good stuff? Does any of you have experience with this?
Well, all help, suggestions and useful links are (of course) very much appreciated! ![]()
Cheers,
~ tomatoz
P.S: please don't go ''wtfomglol go learn a language you n00b'' on me, because I don't have the time to get to learn any weblanguage...
holy snizzzle that looks sechs. good job man!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
gtf in eot
FOOL