1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM

    Yeah, I can't wait to see more goodness from ya, Min0z!

    As for my map, I'm about 96% precent finnished. I guess tomorrow will be my last compile.

    Kudos..

  • BattleGrounds2 1.0b Media

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2007 at 7:59 PM

    That's awesome!

    And why not drop the sig-issue people? That's not why he posted and if you're really upset with it, use the PM function..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2007 at 5:20 PM

    Hahahahh! This is awesome!

    Good job!

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 30, 2007 at 4:54 PM

    How's your map doing, Min0z? Mine's doing just fine. I think I can get 'm finnished before the deadline.

    If anyone needs a host, be my guest. Just contact me through mail.

    Succes everybody!

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 29, 2007 at 3:36 PM

    Yeah Rick, those props look more then decent. You sure have learned alot in a small span of time. Keep this up!

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 29, 2007 at 1:44 PM

    lol @ Bic

    [Blocked Image: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4339/ollolovc4.jpg]

  • Anyone up for some NES?

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 29, 2007 at 9:17 AM

    That brings back good memories..

    I wish it was still 1995, gamewise.

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM

    This is awesome news man!

    I really hope you get the job, but either way: you're too talented not to get hired by some fancy gamestudio!

    Good you enjoyed the trip too!

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 28, 2007 at 11:57 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4424/dsc00260pm0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2505/dsc00255yq7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4290/418510535c1petz7.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 26, 2007 at 2:28 PM

    Yes. It looks hawt.

  • cartoon textures

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 26, 2007 at 1:21 PM
    Quote from blackdahlia

    these are awesome is there anyway i can get my hands on these?

  • A new shark..

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 26, 2007 at 1:02 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    how does "rarely seen alive" translate to new? anywho, it looks so fucked up because it lives under a tremendous amount of pressure and it got a bit deformed at 5 feet. still some scary shit though.

    Yeah I was mistaken right there. I read a newstopic with stated ''New sharkspecies found in Japan''. Later on I read that this wasn't a new species but indeed a rarely seen species. I didn't bother to change it.

    Anyhow, do you mean the shark looks different the moment he gets in deep water? That'd strike me as kind of weird TBH.. >_>

    @ Peris

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 26, 2007 at 12:48 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Let us know how it went when you get back home

    I concur

  • Conceptual Art

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM

    I stumbled across this site from a talented someone who's apperently very specialized in the art of concept.

    Here are some examples:

    [Blocked Image: http://mv.cgcommunity.com/images/lmsmatr1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://mv.cgcommunity.com/images/shipdesign1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://mv.cgcommunity.com/images/mathias_emrah01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://mv.cgcommunity.com/images/epic.jpg]

    I thaught some of you guys might want to check this out.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 10:21 PM

    Love the lighting. Make the rocks look more like rocks, and you map should.. rock.

    BTW: never fiddle with your screenshots in the WIPforum..

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 7:00 PM
    Quote from Gorion

    i don't know if iraq has it, but most of the time, egypt/turkey/israel have their signs in english for the tourists..

    Lol. That's because GB had their colonies there.

  • PS3 Release in Europe.

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 5:38 PM

    I'll stick with my Nintendo 64.

  • STALKER release date and countdown

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 4:00 PM
    Quote from dux

    Better be damn good or there will be nerd riots.

    Haha lol!

  • A new shark..

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 3:58 PM

    Lol!

    Me too, I guess.. Anyhow, I posted that pictar because A) it reminded me of the Ichthyosaur as seen in HL and HL2 and B) because I wanted to relate it to a game.

  • dm_archt WIP [HL2DM] (Completed)

    • ⌐■_■
    • January 25, 2007 at 12:04 PM

    Cool! Looks really Unreal'ish IMHO.

    I like the cool, intense, blue light. And the wall/rock blending. Good job so far. A tip though: make the lightmap scale 4 (at least on the floors and the spot where there's a clear light/shadow contrast). Also: I think some of your textures do not really fit your theme (like having arched bricks?? - other map) and, are those lights getting some sources soon? I know this is a WIP so I'm assuming they do.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™