1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Americans are NOT stupid

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 28, 2007 at 11:33 PM

    Stolve, stop being such a little, whiny bitch to me all the time. ok? It's getting pretty old now.

  • Americans are NOT stupid

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 28, 2007 at 9:43 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    ugh i hate these things

    Yeh, me too. It's just a cheap way of making a nation look stupid without any solid arguements. I think it's neither cool or funny..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 26, 2007 at 11:28 PM

    Looks like a loveproduct from Klein en Min0z..

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 26, 2007 at 11:19 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    reading this topic is making me want to buy a new computer

  • Help me come up with a fictional city name!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 24, 2007 at 12:09 AM

    Wicker falls.. seems good!

    Also:

    Quote from Mojo

    Names I found in Maine:Moscow

    Belgrade

    Rome

    Belfast

    Corinth

    Troy

    Detriot

    A lot of towns with Corner or Hill

    Display More

    Hmm.. Castle Rock anyone?

    Anyhow, here are my suggestions:

    - red moon

    - moon falls

    - wolf creek

    But those aren't names you'd use for a city that once knew greatness. Maybe this comes closer to what you mean?

    - rotgothen (made up lol)

    - rot lochos (made up lol)

    - justice city

    - excellence city

    - archfreedom city

    - estrangeles (looks like Los Angeles wich is an awesome name and is an anagram (sort of) of greatness)

    - grace city

    - magnit city

    - grand majestic

    - splendor city

    That's it.

    Succes

  • Test your IQ bitchez

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 21, 2007 at 11:44 PM

    Flecth g0t 0wn3d.

  • Test your IQ bitchez

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 21, 2007 at 5:33 PM
    Quote from dux

    Thats a shit photoshop job.

    I know I didn't even use PS since I'm not really used to it.

    A fact that might strike some people as interesting: my grandpa had an IQ of 180. Last time I checked I had 124..

  • Test your IQ bitchez

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM

    Hahaha. 119...

    [Blocked Image: http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2350/twiziqrm8uz3.jpg]

  • The Darkness Trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 21, 2007 at 8:40 AM

    I have to agree with Rick..

  • Pirates of the Caribbean 3 trailer!

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 20, 2007 at 6:53 PM

    AWESOME TRAILER.

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 19, 2007 at 1:18 PM

    It'd be alot cheaper to have ONE logo wich everyone can use to put on their own t-shirt, made by a company near them, I guess. But then t-shirts would differ..

    I for one wouldn't really want one, but I'd be willing to help out if I can..

  • Post pictures of your young self extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 18, 2007 at 6:04 PM

    Those eyes man..

  • Post pictures of your young self extravaganza

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 18, 2007 at 4:01 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8625/kleintjezl0.jpg]

    Taken when I was having breakfast on bed.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 18, 2007 at 1:50 PM
    Quote from dux

    Awesome Seir!

    Yeah, THAT's professional stuff.

    Quote from moroes

    Hi all Here some speed painting I made for school work!

    [Blocked Image: http://bidou.marc.free.fr/blog/images/2eme/Bidoul_Marc_insecte04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://bidou.marc.free.fr/blog/images/2e…cte_petit00.jpg]

    Nice!

  • Supermario Doom

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 17, 2007 at 6:11 PM

    HAhaha!

  • I g6t 4 pr6bl31 w1th 3y k4yb56rd

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 15, 2007 at 9:56 PM

    Hessi, can you please write a tut about this?

    thx

  • TS_antrodome – The Ghost from 2004!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 10, 2007 at 11:49 AM

    Someone pass him a spotlight status pls.

  • Happy birthday Spellbinder

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 10, 2007 at 10:54 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!~

  • Supermario Doom

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 9, 2007 at 2:16 PM

    I love the sounds.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • March 8, 2007 at 2:25 PM

    This is my stage (not sure if you call it that way in English, but I it's some sort of orientation for my future workfield). Anyhow, thaught this one was kind of funny.

    [Blocked Image: http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9125/stagelolmr3.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™