1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 11:41 AM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    You and me both

    I just wish I had time to do this, damn school. All the maps are looking very nice!

    Yeah, and I wish I had my new hardware a little bit earlier!!

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare announced

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 26, 2007 at 11:38 AM

    I'm curious as to what they will come up with.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 25, 2007 at 10:26 PM

    It's actually 2 fatties + 1 German (who isn't fat at all) and a handsome guy in a rabbitsuit.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 25, 2007 at 8:07 PM

    Where you at, man? We miss you!!

    anyhow, I'm the guy in the rabbitsuit..

    [Blocked Image: http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7445/simg3679es8.jpg]

  • Achtung Panzer!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 25, 2007 at 7:26 PM

    Awesome-O

    There's still one thing tho, and that's the sharpness of some of the textures you use. Like the blackish stuff on the wheels and the radars. It may also be just the render.

    But again: it looks totally slick. Good job!

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 25, 2007 at 5:58 PM

    One of the guys who give character to this place. Has a great sense of humour and is very very good at drawing. Feels misserable most of the time and seems to be desperate for chicks sometimes.. Also makes good levels wich he never releases and has an awkward webspace with strange pictures of practically everyting.

    I love this french guy.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 24, 2007 at 6:37 PM

    Jaboo

    Really, I don't know you. You seem like a cool person though! Post more often.

    Klein (ok, ok)

    Really talented guy from Germany who now works in Canada and who thinks I'm a bitch. I learned to have peace with that. We like to have bitchfights over in EOT, wich I enjoy.

  • Common View - Series

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 24, 2007 at 4:17 PM

    Allthough I'm a fan of color, I love these pictures!

    GJ

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 24, 2007 at 4:14 PM

    A guy who I once sent a real letter and who has the happiest ava evr!~

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 24, 2007 at 4:00 PM

    [edit]Thrik[/edit]

    Intelligent and talented (writing skills, 2d art) guy who likes to debate and is good at it. He also makes awesome skyboxes and is (if I'm correct) black and English.

  • Paranoia mod

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 24, 2007 at 12:05 PM

    Posted not too long ago by D3. Looks really cool but I wonder if it will ever be released..

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 23, 2007 at 9:59 PM

    Welsh, proud, witty and sometimes has a tendency to post useless stuff.

    Good guy.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 23, 2007 at 12:28 PM

    Old, wise, white and nerdy.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 23, 2007 at 10:31 AM

    Nice Finnish guy who made dod_northbound, got a mild character and a crazy avatar. Also: he doesn't skate and he lives in Helsinky and has a lovely girlfriend.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 22, 2007 at 8:41 PM

    13 year old, linux loving kid with an IQ that's far to high and a hairdue that will upset most animal activists.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 22, 2007 at 5:06 PM

    I guess, a deviant gothic-like person who listens a lot to metal, does some leveldesign sporadicly, takes alot of ''not-really-meant-but-sometimes-quite-offending'' crap from almost everyboardmember that has been here longer then a year and mostly posts in a descent, English and correct manner.

  • Outburst - the open source civil disorder mod thingy.

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 20, 2007 at 1:25 PM

    Good question. As soon as I would get the hardware I'd be more then happy to contribute a map. I like this idea. realistic goals and a plausible idea!

    Fot this mod to work we do really need a coder though.

  • Uni Animation

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 18, 2007 at 8:51 AM

    I dig your style too! You really put attention to the atmosphere.

  • Gunman kills 32 on campus!

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 17, 2007 at 11:00 PM

    Why would anyone want to make a joke about this..?

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • ⌐■_■
    • April 17, 2007 at 10:57 PM

    This contest is getting some seriously interesting input!

    I love this shit. If I would have had the hardware I'd be so being teh mapping right now!~

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™