1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 7, 2007 at 2:09 AM

    I guess the lighting could use some brown/orange?

    Looks good btw!

  • Kids play football

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 6, 2007 at 9:35 PM

    Love it!

  • Write about the person above you...

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 6, 2007 at 7:46 PM

    Likes hamburgers and looks like a portugese guy.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 6, 2007 at 7:17 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    Albatross might be a little bit odd that you have a war torn blasted city with street lights full functional. Just a thought.

    Suggestion: make fires the lightsources.

    PONE:

    Your screenshot looks cool but like others allready said, it's not clear what it is to me tbqh..

  • Demo Reel

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 4, 2007 at 6:13 PM

    Ok, it was actually z7 being a little bitch again, but I got it showing. Your work looks fine, but I'd DEFINATLY have more attention paid to the leveldesign!! It drags your work right down with it..

  • Demo Reel

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 4, 2007 at 5:26 PM

    I got ''Incorrect commandline'' When I tried to open it??

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 4, 2007 at 5:18 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    agreed - also vivi looks jewish

    I concur. And I can tell..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 4, 2007 at 5:14 PM

    I liked your first lighting teh best. This looks indeed too saturated. Too yellow.

    However, I DO really think you've come a hell of a long way brushwise. Great to it improve so much. I think you're going to be one son of gun LD'er.

  • Teen Arrested for Counterstrike Map

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 4:45 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    It's not every nation, it's every culture. Having been to japan, I know how these people act, and european culture is different from asian culture. I suppose we all should know that.

    Can you elaborate on that?

  • New 3D feature in Hammer?

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 4:33 PM

    I haven't quite come tome to that stadia yet but I imagine it'll be usefull then.

    Sindwiller:

    [Blocked Image: http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7401/image10kh7.jpg]

  • New 3D feature in Hammer?

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 2:44 PM
    Quote from hessi

    press 'x'edit: damn it. opening to many threads at the same time results in being too late.

    I love you anyway.

  • New 3D feature in Hammer?

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 2:35 PM

    Thanks alot Defrag.

    Nyko.. It's maybe because I have the SDK Base downloaded too? I asure you though.. It's not really practical since it's quite buggy IMO.

    Cheers!

  • New 3D feature in Hammer?

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 2:19 PM

    It's been quite a while since I touched HAMMER due to PC problems and a curse I'm currently trying to undo.

    Anyhow, When I'm in Hammer, I can now drag, extrude and scale things in the 3D window.. Is this new, and more importantly: is there a way to disable this? I hate it since it crashes Hammer and fooks up the things I normally use my 3d window for. It sucks.

    I know I'm an amature, don't shoot me.

  • "Fracture" - Real time terrain deformation, here w

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 1:00 PM

    LOL yeah that'd be pretty awesome!!

    Anyhow, I think this very much might alter gameplay in a good way in the future. Imagine a flat battlefiefd wich gets relief by mortarfire. Not only would it look awesome, it would also provide cover for the troops.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 3, 2007 at 12:41 PM

    Hey there..

    MUCH BETTER.. I think you're taking feedback very well! GG

    Anyhow, here's another shot for ya. But remember: this is only MY opninion. If anyone else disagrees; POST!

    [Blocked Image: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3697/image2gh8.jpg]

    Quote from Kakburk

    You really are filled with love aren't you killertomato? <3

    Oh yeah..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 2, 2007 at 10:39 PM

    Damn I see I forgot to add numbers to the fields and sentences.. I hope you see what I mean. If not, I'll upload some better shit tomorrow. I'm too fucking tired right now. Gotta sleep.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 2, 2007 at 10:37 PM

    You're right. I hope this adds something to my feedback. Use it or lose it:

    [Blocked Image: http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7514/image2ym1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3718/image4dy1.jpg]

  • Teen Arrested for Counterstrike Map

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 2, 2007 at 8:53 PM

    NO. THIS. IS. SPAAAARTAAAAAH!!

    Forgive me.

    Every nation has it's thing I guess.. Here in Holland we sell our identity to the highest bidder. We remove WW2 monuments because muslims feel offended by it (they where on hitlers side because he wanted the Jews d34d).

    Iran says it's teh best nation worldwide and doesn't suck and that it's going to kill all infidels and americans and kaffirs after theyve slaughtered the Israeli's lol.

    The Japanese still deny theyve lost the war back in 1944 and don't respect the 2 minutes of silence we keep here, to pay respect for our fallen.

    The French don't like the English.

    The English don't like the French.

    Germans should learn to speak a fukken language a part from their own and stop synchronising their movie and being so damn proud.

    The Irish are small people.

    Brittish drink tea.

    South-Africans say apartheid wich is a Dutch word to begin with.

    Korrean people have generally small weiners.

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 2, 2007 at 5:13 PM

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • May 2, 2007 at 5:12 PM

    I think you have a great sense of athmosphere and scenery but your maps lack detail. You need to give the brush- and the texturework the attention they need.

    Then your maps will be awesome.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™