1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 3:39 PM

    Lol..

    Yeah, but seriously. Many (and I mean MANY) people have speculated about robots, cyborgs and whatnot who would take over the earth. Is this fairytales or is this real? I mean, the indians thaught that the first locomotions would bring doom and destruction (while it just came with the white man actually, but.. anyways). Look, many people have specualted about this, but in reality, it's almost always the unexpected angle we didnt look for what brought trouble. And, wouldn't it be cool if we could make cyborgs do all the dirty work for us?

    It's also really cool to look at the developement of robots over a long period of time.

    Anyway, whatever you think of it, this is a great milestone for science in many ways.

  • Valve = amazine

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 3:35 PM
    Quote

    i boughed/unlocked episode one ---> does this enable me to play cs in anyway ? if yes ---> 4x cs

    Nope.

    And yeah, I agree. Valve's store doesn't score much points on economics.

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 3:10 PM

    Hi,

    the title of this thread might be a little excagurated but Israeli scientists have found a way to have neurons outside the brain function in combination with selfbuild hardware. This means that real life cyborg aren't that far away anymore. I'm curious as to where this will bring mankind.

    Researchers at Tel Aviv University in Israel have demonstrated that neurons cultured outside the brain can be imprinted with multiple rudimentary memories that persist for days without interfering with or wiping out others.

    Link:

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/i-robot07.jpg]

  • Great little App

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 9:46 PM

    Like the looks of it and I think this could be very usefull, if the user is willing to invest time in getting used to the program. My right arm is adjusted to start > menu. It'd take me at least a few days to intergrate Launchy into my brainstam.

  • totally random texture thread

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 7:40 PM

    Woah.. this is all jaw-dropping! Great work!!!

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 7:38 PM

    I can't wait either!

  • Hitler's live account banned

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 6:06 PM
    Quote from hessi

    the point is: the movie "der untergang" is a sad movie showing a more human component of what happened beyond the NS regime. of course they did a lot of evil things, but this is one of the most serious scenes of the movie. adolf hitler says he knows that the war is lost. that is the sentence noone was allowed to say under the nazi regime. now that millions of people have died he, the führer, claims the war lost! now some fat kiddo makes a stupid joke of how "finished" adolf hitler was. well. if you like it, fine to you. i don't though i don't stand behind hitler/NS/NSDAP or other nazi related groups/persons.

    i dont have anything else to say here.

    I don't agree because you say ''the furher''. He was a seriously mentally ill, psychotic and neurotic man who was inspired by evil. I don't even spell his name with capitals. In my eyes, he should NEVER be remembered with ANY respect. Millions of people have died. Because of what? Because of who? And you're having problems with a simple satire (wich I thaught wasn't even that funny)?

    I beieve you when you say you don't symphathise with any hitler/NS/NSDAP or other nazi related groups but this behavior strikes me as pretty unhealthy too..

    That's what I have to say about this.

    Anyhow, to add to my earlier post: allthough I didn't find the clip all that great, I do think it's original.

  • Hitler's live account banned

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 3:49 PM

    Agreed, but comparing hitler with Bush isn't quite right in my eyes also.

    Allthough I'll assume that it wasn't your intention to offend the republicans..

  • Hitler's live account banned

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 3:17 PM
    Quote from hessi

    i agree. not that i am a fan of Adolf Hitler, but this is one of the most serious moments in the movie and some fag makes fun of it. "hahahaha how funny how many soldiers have been wasted. hahahaha"

    serious: i don't like this kind of humor.

    Uhm.. You're offended because what? I don't quite get your point.

  • Hitler's live account banned

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 9, 2007 at 2:28 PM

    What is this thing with nerds and hitler anyway?

  • paris hilton is no more in prison...

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 8, 2007 at 10:03 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9858/image2qj7.jpg]

  • Valve = amazine

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 8, 2007 at 9:57 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    i have an nvidia card and i already own both games :\

    2nded

    I also think HL2DM has just lost it's exclusiveness, if it didn't allready lost it (or even ever had).

  • Hitler's live account banned

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 8, 2007 at 2:41 PM

    Yeah saw that one.

    Extremely nerdy if you ask me.

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 7, 2007 at 1:42 PM

    Thanks Dux.

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 7, 2007 at 1:14 PM

    Hehe.. yeah It's because of the slant wall.

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 7, 2007 at 11:00 AM

    Don't like it? :G

  • 1408

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 6, 2007 at 7:49 PM

    As a lover of Stephen Kings novels and John Cussacks actingskills, I felt I had to post this. This movie is based on one of his shorter stories in ''Everything is Eventual''. Allbeit this movie is not based on a full novel, like Dreamcatcher, It, Rose Red or The Shining, I'm pretty thrilled!! I can't wait to see this one!

    [Blocked Image: http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5715/image2bv0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2962/image4xk3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1949/image7lz9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1532/image9xc5.jpg]

    TRAILER:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • like omg

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 6, 2007 at 7:17 PM

    It's like an ill dream!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 6, 2007 at 7:14 PM

    How did you make such an overview?

  • Games as Art

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 5, 2007 at 1:16 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    i cant think of a word that has more shit attached to it than art, please dont call games art . It sounds so damn pretentious for a thing thats supposed to be entertainment.

    Yeah I concur to that. Also: art is art. Stuff doesn't get art if people start calling it art and it's not always in musea of expositions. It's everywhere around us, in the nature, buildings, small drawings made by kids or mentally retarded, the compositions of food on a plate.. I guess in games too. But, as we like to say overhere in the Netherlands:

    ''A cow is an animal, but an animal is not a cow.''

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™