1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Farles

Posts by Farles

  • Few models I made

    • Farles
    • July 26, 2005 at 2:16 PM

    Thx Guys.

    @Pericolos0

    HLMV doesnt want to put the texture to high-res because it thinks my computer cant handle it (well almost, got a GF2 MX400...).

    If anyone knows how to bypass this and get high res textures in HLMV, send me a word plz.

  • Few models I made

    • Farles
    • July 26, 2005 at 4:32 AM

    Heyo!

    I'm new to these boards, just showing what I've made so far for NightFall Mod which I'm currently working for.

    Models are shown in HLMV, textures are pretty low res 'cause of my config, they're 8 times that resolution normally (512x512 for most of them)

    All modeled, UV, textured and compiled by me

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nightfallmod.net/farlesmodels/bigben06.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nightfallmod.net/farlesmodels/candles01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nightfallmod.net/farlesmodels/combineweaponsupport01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nightfallmod.net/farlesmodels/farlesprops01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nightfallmod.net/farlesmodels/tall_lamp01.jpg]

    Made some more but not shown here.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™