1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 18, 2013 at 6:17 PM

    So why are you not digging it at all ...

  • Mapcore swag

    • Nysuatro
    • June 18, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    I stumbled on a

    [Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/pixelurg.jpg]

    Pure brilliance

  • IO interactive lays off nearly half its staff

    • Nysuatro
    • June 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • June 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM

    Yeah, I should mention I am already working at Eidos for 2 months now. Just saw it was not updated yet ^^

    Congratz Seir. Like Jordan mentioned, Cyberpunk looks really cool

  • Star Wars: Battlefront (3)

    • Nysuatro
    • June 16, 2013 at 1:23 AM

    4, they also have a free to play game I thought?

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • June 15, 2013 at 3:29 PM

    Could you move me from Codemasters to Eidos-Montreal please? Still technical artist

  • Mapcore swag

    • Nysuatro
    • June 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM

    I need my mapcore hoody to be part of the gang

  • Xbox One

    • Nysuatro
    • June 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM

    Isnt that just because Last of us is playstation only?

  • Battlefield 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM

    I hope you do not have to install origin on the ps4.

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Nysuatro
    • June 13, 2013 at 10:16 PM

    Too bad I did not got the job at Dice as a Tool Developer. Would have loved working on Mirrors Edge and join you guys.

    But I can not complain working on Thief

  • iOS 7

    • Nysuatro
    • June 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM

    Looks like 1970

  • Skype group

    • Nysuatro
    • June 13, 2013 at 3:38 PM

    google hangout is better ...

  • Playstation 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 13, 2013 at 1:13 AM

    You forget the sea where the submarines are ...

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Nysuatro
    • June 12, 2013 at 12:27 AM

    Ow .... I forgot about Origin ....

  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

    • Nysuatro
    • June 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM

    I loved it. Can`t wait to see it

  • iOS 7

    • Nysuatro
    • June 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM

    They use Bing for Siri ....

  • Playstation 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 11, 2013 at 4:30 AM

    slick design. I love the fact I recognize playstation 2 in it

  • E3 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • June 11, 2013 at 4:05 AM

    OW YEAH

  • E3 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • June 11, 2013 at 3:26 AM

    Ah well, we all know how hard it is to make games

    Sony is doing quite well so far

  • Xbox One

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

    I wonder how big the gaming part is of Sony.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™